Reviews for Away From Me
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So. Freaking. Sad. Up until that very last part I'd deluded myself into thinking this was just an angsty hospital visit and things would leave off alright... But no. Goodness. I love the memories throughout the story.
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I made it to the last few lines before I started crying, it's so sad... but it's a great fic!
athy13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was really sad. It was really good, though. Excellent writing, and the flashbacks were really well done.
rabia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i actually cried! this is beautiful.
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
very very nice story, you had me almost crying... so sad.

good job
Ask me a question chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
wow just wow i'm going off too have a cry in the corner but first let me say amazing
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
cadley and ben gibbard.

really can't go wrong there.

a perfect combination :P

loved it.
RunAwayLifeguard24 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
a) I love the song that inspired this, Death Cab are love.

b) This is really good, amazing. I've read this before and I can't believe I didn't leave a review, this has me crying every time I read it.

c) Sorry for being incredibly un-articulate, I blame the tears from the story. :)
Shananigan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow... that was really good
Miss-Anonymous123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
wow, this is deep i acually cried, this is the fist story EVER that made me cry, LOVE IT
yellowsmurf6 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow...I actually cried. Real tears! This story was amazing! Keep up the awesome work...I love your fics with Cameron/Thirteen!
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That's deep. And so good. I love their connection and how deep it truly went. It was beautifully written!
ShannenMariaDoherty chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I love your story. It's so touching and so sad...

In fact, I love all your House stories.

Thank you so much for writing them!
ToryV chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I love it! This is one of my favorite 13/cam fics, you are an awesome author all your stories are great .
P.Odd chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
oh my god! it's an AMAZING fic.. i LOVED it!