Reviews for The Terror and the Time
daybreaks chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this- it's like Team Gai at their best in the worst moment. ish. You've portrayed their interactions so naturally, all their little relationships between each other. Like Lee and Neji, their sort of forced cooperation.

It's a brilliant vignette~
hellohworld chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Goddamnit, I am too lost for words for ALL of your work right now. This was exceptionally good! Characters were very in character, and the particular feel you delivered perfectly!

Loved how you always manage to make the team somehow join together as if they were gears of some beautiful machine - though each one contrasts the other giving off a rather pleasant effect. You didn't focus on just on or the other, rather you did very well in including all of them in harmony.

My list of favorites will soon be full of all your fics. Not that that is a bad thing...
bdg chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
yeah, cant wait to see the next chapter
bdg chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i love this entire stoy.
Mizame chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aye Aye Aye!

You are amazing!

Lawl, neji and Lee. I love how you portray their love/hate relationship and Tenten being the mediator sort. Ahahaha.

Good one.

I hoppe Tenten didn't die.

o.o
Immaculee chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aaww, so sad, but short! I love it!
alamodie chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Is this complete? You could probably continue it and make the first chapter like a prologue, or a teaser...

or not..
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I really want to read that novel. This was a good clip.
Krizzie chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I am at awe... I can seriously see it playing in my head as I read on. Very nice descriptions...
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Whahaha, I like this!

Very interersting..

Update soon!
uumiho chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
... D: Crazy shit be goin' on all up in here. Crazy.

Loved it. It kind of kills my heart but I tell myself somewhere in the back of my head they magically heal her and then do it or something. :

Makes me feel better. Great job, as usual, darling~ -Judo