Reviews for Angels We Have Heard On High
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow, fits really well with the show and how Catholic Stephen is.
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very good.
Dr Whatsit chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
It's a crime that I missed this piece of fiction;; my usual scans of the page was apparently, no good enough. I really liked the idea to do the story through the patient's eyes, and her thoughts as she was dying, seemed very believable. The use of angel names and meanings was also lovely. I hope you decide to write more in this fandom. :)

Syd
Zaedah chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Blame Zaedah? No no no... Well, I suppose if you must...

We begin with a hint of doom, as we can see this will be a patient's last day. Truly, we don't often think about the sick in these fics, so your reminder that they have lives, fears and thoughts was perfect. Then we enter twisted humor mode: “Raphael and Michael? Are you talking angels or turtles?” I wasn't sure where you were going with this, though I suspect the ArchAngel reference.

But the way you brought it together in the conclusion was not only literary beauty but also carried such emotional impact. The patient's self-designation as Lucifer and then Connor's reminder of Satan's prior position in heaven's ranks was spectacularly lovely.

I appreciated the time you took to review my stories and now that I've read this, I'm even more humbled that you found quality in them. Because honey, you're a fabulous writer. Sitting on pins waiting for another bit of hidden relevance!