Reviews for Second Glance
TwiRose4life chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Bravo! Great job
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
There's always a good and bad to everyone. Jess is definitely lovable. Oh and I loved the last part. Oh, the fluff...

You go, girl. Don't let go of his hand. (Cries)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
So good!
The Agent of Fire chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aw, that was cute. Jessica didn't seem selfish or stupid or anything, and I like what you did with her personality in this fic. It was really cool. ;)
wow chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Cutest effing story ever. My god. I'm dead. Too adorable.
Dreamer Forever Ni chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
BAAAW! 3333 It's about time that Mike and Jessica get some love here! I don't think you made her OCC; In fact, it did work for her, especially when in the book, she sounded so flat (All we got from the book is Jessica being 'friend' of Bella). Thank you for so much for sharing this! It made me smile ear-to-ear.
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was great, and it was extremely nice to see characters kind of made fun of in the first book at least (which I have to admit was all I read, because I can't stand Bella and/or Edward) fleshed out and real. Your Jessica was great, and I loved the fact that for once, Bella was portrayed in a negative light without everyone being "Oh, kill her now" *attack*.
HereWeGoOnceMore chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Thank you. Thank you for fleshing out two characters who come off as rather flat in canon. Thank you for providing me with a couple whose justification goes beyond looks and smell and into interests in common, friendship, and making each other happy. Thank you for reminding us that caring about clothing does not automatically make one an evil bitch. I don't think Jessica's OOC at all; I think this is a realistic way of showing the hidden depths of someone who's both realistic and likeable. She really needs more love.
Daydreamer456 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Loved the happy ending!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was so cool!
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
awe~~! so sweet, I love this one shot, and i personally am hating bella right now..so yeah. There isnt much jessica stories or whatever out there, and when there is , they are tainting her image, so again thank you for posting this :)
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow I rarely ever read anything that isn't E/B (although I kind of feel about Bella the way this Jess does). But this was so great. I think you definitely kept Jess in character. you even redeemed Mike and made him a likeable character and showed why Mike's attention would turn away from the new girl to the girl he's always knows- for one reason: history. this was really really great!
I am not Mark Gatiss chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Well, that was the cutest thing ever.

I'm actually at a loss for words. I've just got one (well, more of a sound) and that's: aww.

I was smiling the whole time. And I love how you portrayed Jessica because I think in fanfiction people see her as the girl who always liked Edward and hates Bella and is basically the puppy that follows Lauren around but you gave her a personality. And it wasn't a horrible personality, too.

Personally, I wanted to slap Bella, to be honest. :)
ruru-la chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Mm! So sweet! I like Jessica more now :D
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i agree with 'the only pancake' Bella does seem abit out of character but other than that it made me smile to see Jessica get her happy ending :)great job