Reviews for Snow Angel
Ahhh why can't chuck stay dead chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Duuuude they need to just get together!
illyna chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Adorable, with just the right amount of heart achy!
Akatsuki Child chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw. That was pretty cute and also really good. I loved it! Keep writing!
Winnow chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I'm speechless. This was great.
songbird of the theater chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Squueeal! That was darling! I loved how you made the narration like the show! Welcome to my faves!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
So looking at the prompt you took, I would have expected something very winter-y. But the way you interpreted this was nice and definitely UNexpected.

I love how you tied in Ned's childhood with this. It definitely felt realistic, and I think Ned's mother's characterization of her son makes so much sense. Reading those lines, I definitely got a feel of who Ned would become; those paragraphs truly just fit in nicely with the canon of the show. And it's sad to read, knowing how things will end up.

I also love the scenes Ned imagines when he's wondering what happened to Olive. I could picture those things in my mind. And as horrific as they kind of were, I couldn't help but laugh. Which is exactly the way the show works, so great job at capturing that spirit.

But I think what I love the most is the Olive/Ned stuff. You're definitely restrained here. It's not like Olive almost dies and then they're all making out all over the place and doing it on top of a raspberry pie. This is more subtle than that and completely more realistic and awesome. I like how Ned doesn't change entirely here; you just provide more of a start for him to grow from. And I feel like if Ned/Olive were ever to become canon, the writers would also start with something smaller like this. Great job!
Yorkie Lover chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That.

Was.

So.

CUTE!

Favorite line: He was, however, pretty sure that Olive Snook was some sort of angel.

I involuntarily went, Aw...

Keep it up!
Ann chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Loved it. It was very good and I liked that Olive was covered in the same thing that young Ned was covered in when his Mom found him.
ellowyntinuviel chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was perfect. The characterizations, descriptions, and style were all spot-on. I could very easily see all of this happening. You captured the show perfectly.