Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ministry of Magic
fraewyn chapter 26 . 3/6
Love this fic!
I know it's been almost 4 years now since your last update, but is there any progress on those last few chapters? :)
Dreamweaver chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Ummmmm,...Given that the last of your fics to be touched was this one, and that was back in 2011, I don't know if you'll see this review.

I hope nothing happened to you and that you'll be able to "put a period" as the phrase goes, to this fic. In your profile, you wrote up that you'd put up Chpt 26 (which is this one), and plan on finishing the fic in 3 more chapters (2 of which were supposedly practically done).

If you see this, d'ya think that you'll actually be able to really complete this fanfic?
Princess101855 chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Please update! I've been in a limbo since September 17, 2011! And yours is the first fanfic I've ever read! Don't leave me hanging!
thedarklord-shadow chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
I love your story... I have been reading it with an unofficial fanfiction app on my phone... So as you may guess i am unable to put it down, even when i am walking, or driving i use the text to speech feature an i listen to it, with great effect i might add... Anyway thank you... I am going to look into some of your other story's and you now have a new follower.
tim.lesiuk chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
I don't want to complain as soon as I have signed up but after being glued to this page turner I am now stuck at the end of chapter 26 awaiting the last chapters.

I find that this story was last updated in 2011, so am I out of luck or can I access the final chapters somewhere?
barkingowl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Madcap you have to stop holding back & keep going with this extraordinary story. Its been two years without an update mate.
Princess101855 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
OMG! Please continue! I love this so far!
HARVOLD THE LAZY chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great Story Love the cobination of magic and muggle elements keep writing update soon
T.K. angel chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
This is amazing keep it up im so sucked into thiis story i hedfor about 14 hours strait
Alinzar chapter 26 . 10/22/2011
This is an amazing story and you are a wonderful writer! Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Update soon!

Eva
TachiFk chapter 26 . 9/27/2011
Excelent chapter! It was worth the wait. I don't remember if i had reviewed your story at another time but i'm following it from quite some time allready. It's an excelent fic that i hope to keep reading. I'll wait for the next update.

Saludos

Santiago
geega-pax chapter 26 . 9/27/2011
Nice. There are few stories I like with Draco when he lives past a couple of chapters let alone as a good guy. The way you have him interact with is great. I love their lion and snake comments. I really loved the last chapter. The best part were Hermione reaction to the goblin portal system or Stargate it was just like Daniel Jackson's and I thought is was great that you had Wendel act just like Jack O'Neill and shoving her through. :) And the Submarine part was very cool and very Hunt for Red October. I'm dying to read what you have cooked up next, update soon please.
bookivore chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
I'm surprised the firearms authenticity brigade hasn't been on you for this - Voldie was born in the 20s, the machine gun was first used widely in battle in WWI, before he was born, so there's no way that guns were as feeble as he states in his early experience (he might have grown up on American Gangster movies, if the kids from the orphanage went to see them). I think you have him confused with someone older, and who also did not observe the muggle side of WWII very well. The Allies did not cross the channel against guns that fired one shot a minute, at a slow rate of repeat - it sounds like you're talking about muskets.

That said I have nothing against Voldie being incompetent about something. As I said, I'm channeling the authenticity nazis.
Princess101855 chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
Holy crow! This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read on this site! Keep it up!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 26 . 9/18/2011
Entertaining chapter; thanks for the update.