Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ministry of Magic
LeprechaunJV chapter 26 . 4/20
Please continue this story. It is very interesting and good.
ElMarquis chapter 16 . 4/12
Sorry to poke a hole in your story, but Iron Duke has no CIWS beyond PDS missiles. She does have Bushmaster Mk.44s, Mk.44 Miniguns (confused yet D) and L7A2 GPMGs, but no Type 23 has been fitted with Phalanx or Goalkeeper.

ElMarquis.

Still a very enjoyable story.
One-Eyed Dunkin chapter 25 . 10/7/2015
I love your review answers. Having been frustrated by Ric where the A/N section is larger than the story section, I was heartily amused.

Great story, the depth of character plots and realism is excellent.

Do I relish the evilness of the evildoers? No but I recognise that if I anything you have toned it down and kept a lot of it off camera which I appreciate. The capacity for humans to embrace the Dar k side is sad but all to real.

Well done, I look forward to the rest of the story
user chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Why so mean n racist to jehova witness?
fraewyn chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
Love this fic!
I know it's been almost 4 years now since your last update, but is there any progress on those last few chapters? :)
Dreamweaver chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Ummmmm,...Given that the last of your fics to be touched was this one, and that was back in 2011, I don't know if you'll see this review.

I hope nothing happened to you and that you'll be able to "put a period" as the phrase goes, to this fic. In your profile, you wrote up that you'd put up Chpt 26 (which is this one), and plan on finishing the fic in 3 more chapters (2 of which were supposedly practically done).

If you see this, d'ya think that you'll actually be able to really complete this fanfic?
Princess101855 chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Please update! I've been in a limbo since September 17, 2011! And yours is the first fanfic I've ever read! Don't leave me hanging!
thedarklord-shadow chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
I love your story... I have been reading it with an unofficial fanfiction app on my phone... So as you may guess i am unable to put it down, even when i am walking, or driving i use the text to speech feature an i listen to it, with great effect i might add... Anyway thank you... I am going to look into some of your other story's and you now have a new follower.
tim.lesiuk chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
I don't want to complain as soon as I have signed up but after being glued to this page turner I am now stuck at the end of chapter 26 awaiting the last chapters.

I find that this story was last updated in 2011, so am I out of luck or can I access the final chapters somewhere?
barkingowl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Madcap you have to stop holding back & keep going with this extraordinary story. Its been two years without an update mate.
Princess101855 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
OMG! Please continue! I love this so far!
HARVOLD THE LAZY chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great Story Love the cobination of magic and muggle elements keep writing update soon
T.K. angel chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
This is amazing keep it up im so sucked into thiis story i hedfor about 14 hours strait
Alinzar chapter 26 . 10/22/2011
This is an amazing story and you are a wonderful writer! Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Update soon!

Eva
TachiFk chapter 26 . 9/27/2011
Excelent chapter! It was worth the wait. I don't remember if i had reviewed your story at another time but i'm following it from quite some time allready. It's an excelent fic that i hope to keep reading. I'll wait for the next update.

Saludos