Reviews for To Heart
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Your such a beautiful writer! You really really good! I need to learn how to write like you. Can you help me? Anyway your fanfiction is brilliant, adorable, and almost brought me to tears. It's funny too. You are now my favorite writer because you an write so well! Thank you for this wonderful piece of writing!
BanderCoeurl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So adorable, & so *them*. You really nailed their personalities/perspectives/body language. It's 1 of those stories you can't help but smile reading, seeing them fumble like normal teenagers. (when for God's sake, the rest of the *universe* knows Sora is in love with her.

But he's still trying to deny & convince himself all the hints she gives (flirtatious little touches, soft words, & blushes) are just misintepretted wishful thinking on his part. Ya kinds wanna smack him in the back of the head with his keyblade.
Ereluna chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ah! Do NOT tell me that you were thinking of leaving the fanfic writing universe! *falls on knees and starts hugging self* I really don't want that to happen, but, if it's what you want to do, you have my support.

Now, onto my review.

"The sun was being violently assaulted by the vibrant glow of impending dusk. Daubs of sultry summer hues tinted the glacial waters, and the puffy clouds appeared to have caught on fire, spilling into colors from yellow to a dazzling orange, then crimson and eventually a broad range of purples, darkening gradually until finally becoming a dark navy blue. A small, gentle, thundering waterfall pounded into a lucid pool, straddled by lush plants, and rocks lining the sides of it, all dipped in shades of darkness. The first indistinctly glistening stars were just beginning to appear. Everything was quiet, peaceful; the palm tree leaves swayed in the wind, as the islands basked in the refreshing sound of the waves ebb and flow."

That part caught me and held me, you know how to paint a picture so well, and it just captured me completely and refused to let me go, the vision and scenery were amazingly done, and the whole thing was so well written. Dammit, Sammie. You amaze me.

Kairi struck me as the mystery to the story. "She's always changing, but never saying why." She was incredibly well written, and I believed in her character. She sounded and acted no different than what the writers of KH would write her to be and that got me. She's sentimental and sweet and still just a tad awkward. And it's all perfect.

Sora was absolutely adorable! I loved him so much in all his teenage love-struckness, and I've never seen him so IC. The bohy has always seemed more than a little awkward to me and you kept it that way, and it makes him all that much more endearing. I loved what he said to her, he's so sweet!

You never cease to amaze me, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm probably babbling now. But, hey. I love this fic, and it's one of my favorites now. It just speaks of you. Your writing style is sweet, and crazy, and funny.

Thanks for writing! I'll talk to you later.

Ereluna

~I hope FFnet doesn't cut this review off. XD
kong is king chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You're trying to make me angry, aren't you? You're just trying to make me fall in love with SoKai canon and be just another one of your little minions. Well, I'm sorry, but it's not going to work. Crying won't help. Begging won't work. Flattery will get you nowhere (but thanks anyways).

And just because I absolutely fell in love with one fic with one pairing does not mean I like the pairing. It just means I'll read anything you write because you make it seem plausible.

Got it? No deal. A snowball has a better chance in hell than the chances of me liking this pairing because of one amazing story. Well, to be fair, the story does improve the chances...

You know, like a tiny hat would improve the chances of the snowball in hell.

So, as I was saying, great story. I love it. Il Duce Vita, whatever that means. I don't think it means anything.

kong

Listening to: What do you do with a B.A. in English/It Sucks to Be Me from Avenue Q original cast album
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wonderful! Excellent job.
NOLONGERINUSEtch chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I found this absolutely exquisite, girlie girl. The words, the connections, the pretty metaphors, and the picture that was painted-all so stunning.

&this:

-“I suppose, I find myself . . . whenever I see you.”

Immediately he regretted the words, and hung his head sheepishly.

Wow, how corny, Sora thought to himself, his bronzed cheeks blooming a bright pink.-

I squealed aloud and totally thought it was the cutest thing ever. Then, the self-conflicting thoughts afterwards were so believable; this ficlet took my breath away, to say the least.

I cannot say I find anything wrong within this piece; the characters were nicely intact. The scenary carefully printed out. And the feelings emitted from this-truly excellent.

x

P.S. You're so welcome for the encourgement. I knew you could do it! 8D
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Well, I must say why were you afraid to put this wonderful piece up! Sokai is cute but this made me adore them even more! They are so cute and perfect for each other! I mean this inspires me to do an amv on them! I would write something on them if my list of things to do on my FF page wasnt already long! But I loved it, perfect and wonderful descriptions. I am glad I stumbled upon your profile today because I am still not getting any alerts from FF! But, I love it, I love all your material :) So cute! Can't wait for your next piece! Dont make your fans wait too long!
regenerate chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Yet somehow, he knew all he could do was trust in his heart, because that was all he really had to offer her (while hers had been the only thing he had ever really wanted).

Hushhush, you. This was amazing and oh, a lovely canon that was really depicted as being Canon. Mm, to be quite honest, I loved it, ne? Lovely and pretty as always, with the lovely sugar-sweet imagery that makes my eyes twirl and my head fly.

So good job, hm?