Reviews for Finally
Veridissima chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
So sweet
Loved it
And really like the lessons they are giving Snape - so much fun
AMAZING!
TreRadical chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
omg this was a beautiful story. i definitely imagine them like that in their hogwarts days. :) great story
Chellyleiann324 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh, Leila! This is truly amazing! You know how much I adore Lucius and I couldn't take my eyes off this! Great work! :D
WandaXmaximoff chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw, this sotry follows on so nicely from the first, even though there's a year gap between them.

Again, wonderfully written, with perfect use of language and description.

Poor Narcissa, having thoese horrible dreams. Even though Lucius DID end up in Azkaban, at least he escaped the Dementor's Kiss, and was reunited with his family.

Once again, amazing word. I greatly enjoyed reading both of those one-shots,. _

~ Wanda
dragonflybaby chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i love narcissa and lucius fics, and yours is one of the best i've ever read, really it is. the last sentence was gold and the lessons with Severus were really well thought out and the dreams. well all of it, really i loved it!

nikki
Av3322 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh that was cute! Great job.
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Way to fill in a blank on where Mr. Snape learned to get rid of that serpent in 'Chamber of Secrets'...no wonder he liked Draco so much, the kid was almost his Mini-Me. _ The wheel of time is a mysterious thing, no?
notwolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ah, that was so sweet! I love fics where they truly love each other. And getting Severus in there was a nice touch.