Reviews for Fanatic
GinaDace chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I liked it. The shit he talked to her and he even licked his lips. Mh MH! Stupid girl. I'd probably pull some stupid shit like that too but, I guess I'll never know if I would really have the guts too. The guts to practically kill myself - just for a touch. ;) God Work!
Kate chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Brill. Definitely needed to be done!

Mary Sues no bueno.
princessebee chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is fabulous and THANK YOU for writing it. God, did this need to be written. A welcome antidote to the Mary Sues out there, written by people with no understanding of the Joker.

It was an ugly read, difficult at times it was so brutal, but it was very true to our Clown Prince. I could visualise it all and it was disgusting and scary and sexy.

Well done!
Harley Quin chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Dang.. I'm guilty in wishing the Joker did all those things to me.. LOL.. but if I were Katie, I would've not cried or something. I would've laughed a lot. But you made the Joker so cruel - like he really is. Dark and sinister. I enjoyed reading this and it's inspiring me to write one sadistic and lunatic fan fic!

Thank you for writing this brilliance!
Jokerlady chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hello there and thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat and have me on the verge of a coronary. (*smiles*)

Damn! This was quite a little story. Your characterization of the Nolanverse Joker is excellent, no need to apologize. I applaud your ability to keep the Joker sinister and at the same time funny. The suspense was fantastic. Definitely this story is a little gem.

You have surpassed some of my other favorite authors in quality and characterization. Great job. BTW, I'm adding your name to my author alerts because I need to keep track of you. You gonna continue writing good stuff, right? I need to be able to get in touch.. (HAHAHAHAHAH!)
enigma81 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Very nice story, normally, I'd complain about it being a little too... "heavy handed" with it's message, but the message needed to be said.

Good job. :)
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Heh. Am I completely sick if I admit this made me laugh a little bit? This is pretentious of me, but it bothers me when people see a movie that was based on a book once (hell, even five or six or however many times) and leap on this OOC bandwagon. In the case of the Chronicles of Narnia, it was incest between the Pevensies. In the case of the Dark Knight, I really do think people are misunderstanding the Joker. I'm not saying that a film version of Harley Quinn couldn't pull it off (she might, but she'd get pretty badly screwed up in the meantime) but Joker doesn't want to save anybody. He doesn't want somebody to lick his wounds. To paraphrase Alfred, he just wants to watch the world burn. I don't see how true love or even obsession factors into that.
lara chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Thank you thank you for writing this. It really needed to be said.
hobotheyoyo chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i must say thank you for teaching all us fan girls a valuble lession...
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was great!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Holy cow! Nice to see you are taking action! :p

I liked it alot. I do not think you need to apologize at all for what Joker says because like you said, he's a fictional character and anybody dumb enough to equate what you say in a fic in real life is missing the point. It's an art. Express yourself! That's part of the mystique of being an artist. No need to apologize :D

Okay, that's part one.

I thought this was a very dark, very realistic take on Joker's mind. Your descriptions are vivid, and characterization are strong. A few parts here and there made me giggle and smile including: “Gotham is my sandbox Katie, and I don’t wanna share!”

It was realistic. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Into the archives you go! Maybe there needs to be more backlash for you to start writing, like fire under a chair. Look forward to seeing more:)

Excellent!