Reviews for Best Served Cold
Trekkiehood chapter 25 . 11/10/2018
This was really good. I enjoyed every aspect of it. Poor Hogan can't catch a break!
SaraiEsq chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
This was an incredible story, really incredible. The only thing I didn't like were the descriptions of how difficult it was for Hogan to breathe - because it was so realistic my chest was tight and I couldn't take deep breaths. Well done!
Nomad1 chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
Love the final scene between Klink and Hogan here. I've been enjoying reading through your HH stories - hope you get the time and inspiration to write another long fic in this fandom some day.
Random Flyer chapter 25 . 4/12/2009
Great story! You had me worried for a little bit, but thank goodness for Burkhalter and the inherent laziness of bureaucrats, taking the easy explanation.

I hope you have other stories in mind and start them soon :)
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 25 . 4/12/2009
Thansk for this great HH adventure. What a nice way to start my Easter. Everything is back to normal. But I'm curious what punishment Klink dredged up for Hogan. Maybe you'll refernce it in another story. (hint-hint)Speaking of your next story - Can't wait for your book!
snooky chapter 25 . 4/11/2009
Wow, what a ride this has been. I'm kind of sad and glad at the same time. Glad that everyone is ok, but sad that such a great story is over. I can't wait for your next saga!
ColHogan chapter 25 . 4/11/2009
I'm glad the men were able to stop the prisoners who were leaving camp before they were discovered missing. And I glad Hogan's men and the Colonel were returned to camp safely. I especially enjoyed Klink's compassion and caring where Hogan was concerned when he came to the hospital to bring him back to camp and that Hochstetter 'saw' things Burkhalter's way. I also liked that Hogan didn't suffer any permanent damage from what Olberholzer was injecting him with and that it cleared up in time. Another wonderful story from an excellent writer with a flair for creating major angst, drama and mystery. Even in the final chapter! Excellent!
nom-de-plume13 chapter 25 . 4/11/2009
Having been computerless for some time now has given me both the annoyance of not being able to read and the fun of being able to read this in one shot. So, I'm not going to try to pick out bits and pices... cor, they don't give near enough space in the buffer for that!

Therefore, I'm just going to say... worth the wait.
zoey traner chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
I'm wrung out here. Out of the frying pan but not out of the fire. Oberholtzer may be dead, but their troubles aren't over yet!
zoey traner chapter 23 . 4/5/2009
This chapter had me even more on the edge of my seat than the last and that's saying something! Incredibly well-thought out and believable, spot-on dialog. I love it when the writing is so good that I can effortlessly hear the character voices in my head as I read.
zoey traner chapter 22 . 4/5/2009
Finally catching up!

This was such a powerful chapter, and a very touching one, too. How ironic that for once, they're *wanting* Hochstetter around!

Great work as always! Now, onward to the next. ;-)

P.S. So glad that rat Oberholzer is finally down for good.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
Wait a second; just let me breathe a minute. Hogan's got me all tuckered out. How awful. I've been with emphysema patients as they struggle for air. It's a horrible illness and I can very vividly feel for Hogan. You wrote that very well.

Olsen has a lot of experience as an "outside" man. I hope they catch him! ;-)
General Kinchmeyer chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Wow. this is getting intense. Keep on writing!

G. Kinchmeyer
snooky-9093 chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
A lot of stuff going on here. Our Colonel may or may not be recovering. Klink knows Hogan fired the shot, and two prisoners are escaping prematurely and have to be stopped. Lot's of tension, but I see a conclusion in the near future.
ColHogan chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Excellent chapter! Very angst-filled. At least Hogan is alive and in a hospital. Hopefully the doctors can find out what Oberholzer injected him with and treat it. And right now Klink is the only one who knows Hogan shot Oberholzer. Hopefully, Burkhalter's conversation with Hochstetter in the previous chapter indicates to the major that he beter not do anything to contradict HIS version of what happened. And hopefully then others in he barracks can stop Olsen and Foster before the operation is really compromised and everything comes crashing down around Hogan and his men. I feel this story is winding down and has been, to me, another in a long line of excellent work by you.