Reviews for Second Coming: Providence
sigsig95 chapter 11 . 8/31
this is a really great story. Good dynamics. I hope you will continue it at some point.
runeofluna chapter 11 . 1/23
I officially love this fic! how cruel of you, to leave us hanging with such a cliffhanger! I am eager to see what happens next, whenever you decide to update... even if the last time you updated was 5 years ago.
JemDragons chapter 11 . 1/12
Whaaat? Noooooo. Noooooooooo! CLIFF-HANGER-ISH THING! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!
*waits forever* I hope the new Digimon Adventure sequel coming out in May inspires you to write more of this.
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Holy crap my inner fanboy is screaming right now... This reminds me of the game Warriors Orochi 3 where the game starts at the end and you travel back in time to save your allies. Man, I'm gonna need to set some time aside to read this whole thing. :D
Me chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Very interesting story hope you update I'd love to see this finished.
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Well, I seem to have stumbled upon an interesting story. Wonder if it'll hold though? I'm liking the way that this is going and hopefully more is to come.
yuriko.hueixin chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
Please please please
OMG... once read fall in love immediately
what will happen to them
do update
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
greymouser chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
This is such an awesome story! I've never watched or played digimon but with just a quick wiki scan I was able to enjoy your fanfic. I like how you write Takeru and Takato. Two person with the same goal but with opposite personality. Please continue with this one! :-)
a reader chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Please continue this if you are not already doing so
Shadow fang the black wolf chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Have you abandoned this story? or is it just on hiatus? hope you do update soon.
minekoanime chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
why did you have to stop at a clifhanger and end it right there? please update again soon, my curiousity is killing me! please this fic is really, really awesome! i'm in love with it!
Lawrensu chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
i demand you update!
BlueMew24 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
This is an awesome story. I hope you are still writing it. Leaving it at a cliffhanger would be awful.