Reviews for Second Coming: Providence
yuriko.hueixin chapter 11 . 4/8
Please please please
Update!
OMG... once read fall in love immediately
what will happen to them
do update
draken14142 chapter 11 . 4/6
CLIFFHANGERRRR / YOU GOTTA UPDATE PLEASE!
greymouser chapter 11 . 4/4
This is such an awesome story! I've never watched or played digimon but with just a quick wiki scan I was able to enjoy your fanfic. I like how you write Takeru and Takato. Two person with the same goal but with opposite personality. Please continue with this one! :-)
a reader chapter 11 . 2/14
Please continue this if you are not already doing so
Shadow fang the black wolf chapter 11 . 1/30
Have you abandoned this story? or is it just on hiatus? hope you do update soon.
minekoanime chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
why did you have to stop at a clifhanger and end it right there? please update again soon, my curiousity is killing me! please this fic is really, really awesome! i'm in love with it!
Paimon chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
i demand you update!
Kayla 44 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
This is an awesome story. I hope you are still writing it. Leaving it at a cliffhanger would be awful.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Lalala chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
mr minion sir, this is one of the best ff ever. Thank u for taking ur time making this ff a reality (with the details and all) despite having limited time and stuffs to do. Eventually, the hardwork paid off. 252 people took their time reading and all of them loved it. Including the silent readers.

Ff like this takes hardwork and determination but you are already half-way there..You have taken your time to finish those 11 long chapters...so,why not end it? If ur busy then short chapters r good enough. it would be a sad to to end it with a cliffhanger. im sure there are other readers out there waiting and maybe hoping...
btw, i think youre ideas are great oppurtunities to attract more readers. Who knows, maybe ur ff would ended at top 3? -Lalala :)-
theevilouterspacechicken chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I was gonna ask if you were dead but then I checked your profile. I am disappointed that this will in all likelihood never be finished but I get it. At the end of the day its just fanfiction. Best of luck with your life and writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Great story but PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I-want-to-try-to-write chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Im glad im not the only guy reviewing this fic now...
cme mon man, its 2013 already! please update!

I started thinking back about digimon as now I've been at Tokyo Bay a few times

And I was reminded of Odaiba digidestined... Please Update!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
This is incredibly good, the OC and crossover characters are well balanced so that they don't overpower the original characters. My only problem is that so far the only problem that T.K., Patamon, Takato and Guilmon have really faced so far that really is Machinedramon (so really just those first two), by problem I just mean an actual possible enemy capable of killing them. Hopefully as events are changed more will show up, and in turn the other characters will be able to grow to meet them as well as TK, Patamon, Takato and Guilmon can.
The emotional problems on the other hand I think you're doing just fine, such as the end of this chapter.
So I have two things that I'm hoping for in this story. 1, more dangerous enemies showing up and therefore more character growth. Probably going to happen based on what you've indicated so far. 2, you going back to finish this some time soon.
TheSkullHat chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Dude, I have been waiting for *two years*. I love this story so much that I still catch myself thinking about it at least three times a month. I need to read the next chapter! Please, please, please update soon! I'm dying of suspense here!

-TheSkullHat-