Reviews for Second Coming: Providence
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
Lol the bread.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Hmm I wonder if it isn’t working cause he isn’t actually friends with daisuke yet.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
Wow takato’s Breakdown.

Good thing his mother didn’t faint or get a heart attack .
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
Lol where he found the egg.

Oh tk. I hope patamon can help him maintain his sanity. Now he lost the only human who can understand him.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
Lol the surprise character of Usagi. True if the rest of the sailor moon cast was there they could make up the Olympus something group of digimon .

And I had expected him to search out Willis or was it Wallace didnt think it was this guy from the cartoon boondocks. ... I wonder how he will communicate with most of the others due to the language barrier.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Wow . It’s amazing the amount of world backstory n combination of the universes and thoughts you have put into it. Nice the emotions etc.

Lol impmon.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
Huey Freeman? Reminds me a bit of Hewy Toonmore.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
I look forward to seeing Patamon take on his other Armour forms, like Mothmon, Mantaraymon, Rhinomon, etc.

I forgot to ask before, but when exactly is this set? Like, how many years since Adventure '99 for instance?
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Baromon and Stegomon? Awesome! I want to see Baromon confront IceDevimon. Seems fitting to me at least.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
Wait, Cody's dead?! Aww, how did this happen?
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
I have to say now, what's with the constant use of 'Digimon' in bold & brackets?
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Wait, there are two TKs? Oh boy. Love the meta-humour though.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Sounds complex already, wow. I'm curious to see where this may go.
fan forever chapter 11 . 2/25/2017
This is most likely my 5th time, but i reread this every year. It's the best crossover fic I've ever read in /all/ fandoms (and I have read a LOT). Please update just one more time at least, rereading where it ends - just as Takeru and Takato is about to talk again - tears away so much at my soul (and most likely all of your other fans). But this is seriously a masterpiece, so I supposed getting to reread it every year is a blessing enough...
SkyDragonMC chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
It's a great story, but it's a shame that this story might never reach completion. This is the best crossover with these seasons that I have seen in a long time.