Reviews for Heart Stamp
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
I too was mentally screaming NOOOO when they memory erased 'em. LOL
claraowl chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did they have to forget?

I loved it, btw.
claraowl chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
XD
yoloswagmaster chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
WitchMagicCat's idea was definitely a good one, it would be AWESOME if the flashy-thingy-ma-boppers didn't work, and you wrote about it in the sequel. In my opinion, though, You should make the sequel a long and detailed story, yaa know? Anyway, your writing style is EXTREMELY intresting I'd love to see more of it (Like if you did a continuation of the Natsu vs . . . stories, a Ren and Kyoko paring, of course.)

Supporting you always,

Raquelle
yoloswagmaster chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Hm, I'm personally a fan of Hippie Kyoko since the RenXKyoko pairing RULES! :]]]]]]
yoloswagmaster chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Yes,yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, PLEASE write a sequel! This is soo interesting! Nya, probably one of the most original Skip Beat! fanfics there are, so PLEASE continue!

Raquelle
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I think everyone shouted "Nooooooooo!" when we read that, lol. Great story, very amusing.

YYWKMN.
CrystalMage149 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Write a sequel! And did that flashy thing that happens in Men in Black work in this fanfic? Or did it not work? I can't believe now Kyoko forgot that she might fall in love with Ren!
imaginativeforay chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Maybe you could write a sequel or extra chapter of kyoko 5 years later to show us which path she took(: I'm hoping for the goth kyoko path in which she broke up with sho again and called ren or help:D
DreamIdol chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
O.o I just had a head rush ... lol
chinny97 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
loved the story but not the ending kyoko should remember what happened so ren and kyoko could get together!
Raett2020 chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
Darn! I was looking forward to Kyoko getting to confront Ren about Kuon!
poyopsoh chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
It's, good.

Yet i notice you are rushing a bit, but hey its your story, you make it as you wish :)

Wish you had drawn it out a bit though, the plot is very good
poyopsoh chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
oh my, hahaha, seems rather interesting and hilarious XD
wind-master-redmoon chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
yeah i kinda want to sceam NO to. oh well good story