Reviews for Broken
Ms. Anonymous chapter 12 . 11/13
Fun fact,

Ever since I went on a Quil/Claire kick after being fascinated by the allusions to them in Breaking Dawn, I have loved your story. This narration of a much older, wiser, and yes, broken Claire immediately captivated me. The very canon compliant characterization of Emily and the whole part makes my heart happy. And of course - the gentle but sudden, expected but strained healing our dear, star-crossed imprints. About once a season, I'm reminded of a feeling or image or phrase that you've articulated, and while I only endeavor to check for a 13th chapter, I always find myself following the whole journey once again. So. I thank you for how far you've taken us, and remain ever hopeful for more.

Best wishes to you and your family!
ninny 1 chapter 12 . 11/4
Oh I guess you aren't coming back as it's been years thanks for what you did so far it wa a really good story
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 11/3
Loving it so far
the purpose of this story is nothing compared to the real one your talking about her being sick and hospitals and everything, when really it should be about him protecting her from vamps and that and the love they have should be growing in every way.

ps. hes a chocolate brown wolf not silver.
Embry and jacob are roomate or something ?theyr are over 30and still single ah pls give them a life :
Do you think this story will be finished?
krnycorn chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
I started this story soooo many years ago, but it is one that has stuck me with and I frequently reread in the hopes that you will finish. I'm so impressed with your talent in creating such a different spin on the Quil/Claire story. It is so unique and captivating. I know it hasn't been updated in years and that your life is probably at such a different place now, but I just wanted to send a note to tell you that I appreciate you sharing your talent and hope (PLEASE?!) that you will finish this story. It is honestly so wonderful. It has always been one of my favorites. Hope you are well!
SmartKoala chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Please finish! I love this unique Quil/Claire story, So different but still keeping the essence of all SM's characters. Thank you for all that you have written and PLEASE consider writing more!
baby.emmett chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
you have got to finish this story. you really know how to work the relationship between Claire and Quil. I was so giddy while reading it. Please Please Please. Thanks D
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
unbelievable, your children must be six years old by now... Well anyway, please finish the story or at least post a summary of the ending. Love ya ;)
mirabeloolong chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
This is such a beautiful story. I'm grateful to have gotten to read the part that you've posted. I hope your children are well, and that one day you'll come back to this story.
kgarrison3 chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
This is a lovely story - thank you!
EvaFlack001 chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Gosh I don't know what to say about this one except just wow!
It's been so long since it was updated that I assumed you had no plans to finish so...I read your bio and understood immediately why. I do hope everything has settled enough for you to get some normality back in your like and thank you for sharing your work with us. It is quite simply astonishing.
Eva
sillybilly4 chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
i hope u will finish this. i can imagine it slowly floating away as your life becomes more and more immersed in your family. but please don't let it. its one of the few stories that's been stuck in the back of my head all these years - wondering what will become of them.
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 12 . 5/21/2014