Reviews for Broken
krnycorn chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
I started this story soooo many years ago, but it is one that has stuck me with and I frequently reread in the hopes that you will finish. I'm so impressed with your talent in creating such a different spin on the Quil/Claire story. It is so unique and captivating. I know it hasn't been updated in years and that your life is probably at such a different place now, but I just wanted to send a note to tell you that I appreciate you sharing your talent and hope (PLEASE?!) that you will finish this story. It is honestly so wonderful. It has always been one of my favorites. Hope you are well!
SmartKoala chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Please finish! I love this unique Quil/Claire story, So different but still keeping the essence of all SM's characters. Thank you for all that you have written and PLEASE consider writing more!
baby.emmett chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
you have got to finish this story. you really know how to work the relationship between Claire and Quil. I was so giddy while reading it. Please Please Please. Thanks D
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
unbelievable, your children must be six years old by now... Well anyway, please finish the story or at least post a summary of the ending. Love ya ;)
mirabeloolong chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
This is such a beautiful story. I'm grateful to have gotten to read the part that you've posted. I hope your children are well, and that one day you'll come back to this story.
kgarrison3 chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
This is a lovely story - thank you!
EvaFlack001 chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Gosh I don't know what to say about this one except just wow!
It's been so long since it was updated that I assumed you had no plans to finish so...I read your bio and understood immediately why. I do hope everything has settled enough for you to get some normality back in your like and thank you for sharing your work with us. It is quite simply astonishing.
Eva
sillybilly4 chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
i hope u will finish this. i can imagine it slowly floating away as your life becomes more and more immersed in your family. but please don't let it. its one of the few stories that's been stuck in the back of my head all these years - wondering what will become of them.
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
please continue!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Oh my god! Congrats on the baby! (That happened years ago xD Gosh he or she'll be 6 or 7 years old now!
Aprhodite chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Update please!
li-chan31 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
This story is down right awesome and I love it! :) I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Well. I absolutely love your story. More than I can out into words, it's simply amazing. But it's not finished! It's never too late, not even after 4 years. Please finish?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Hope that you will came back and finished I enjoyed all you stories. I know how you feel about the kid I have two and its hard to even read them thanks
Elissa chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
I absolutely love this story. It breaks my heart and is just wow. Please update! I know it's been a few years but please!?
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »