Reviews for Broken
kgarrison3 chapter 12 . 4/7
This is a lovely story - thank you!
EvaFlack001 chapter 12 . 4/4
Gosh I don't know what to say about this one except just wow!
It's been so long since it was updated that I assumed you had no plans to finish so...I read your bio and understood immediately why. I do hope everything has settled enough for you to get some normality back in your like and thank you for sharing your work with us. It is quite simply astonishing.
Eva
sillybilly4 chapter 12 . 1/5
i hope u will finish this. i can imagine it slowly floating away as your life becomes more and more immersed in your family. but please don't let it. its one of the few stories that's been stuck in the back of my head all these years - wondering what will become of them.
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
please continue!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Oh my god! Congrats on the baby! (That happened years ago xD Gosh he or she'll be 6 or 7 years old now!
Aprhodite chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Update please!
li-chan31 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
This story is down right awesome and I love it! :) I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Well. I absolutely love your story. More than I can out into words, it's simply amazing. But it's not finished! It's never too late, not even after 4 years. Please finish?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Hope that you will came back and finished I enjoyed all you stories. I know how you feel about the kid I have two and its hard to even read them thanks
Elissa chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
I absolutely love this story. It breaks my heart and is just wow. Please update! I know it's been a few years but please!?
Joan Teal chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
I've reread this story many times, and I can't help but get choked up every time I come back to it. I'm just glad that it ended in a place that brings some kind of closure. Unless there's some kind of big, outside emergency, I can just imagine how beautiful the rest of Claire and Quil's lives will be. How they'll spend the few months quietly together, Claire getting better all the while, doing all the things she never got to do as a child, like chasing the ocean surf and climbing trees. How they'll go back to the hospital Claire spent so many years in, and the doctors will all be amazed at how well she is, and Claire will just shrug and say, "I fell in love. I guess that was the best medicine." How they'll visit Claire's family, and how angry Claire will be at her parents, all while Amanda and Hope are crying with relief, because they never expected Claire to come back alive, much less completely cured.
How Claire and Quil will live out the rest of their lives on the reservation, happier than either thought they would ever be.
Just a thought.
Alice, dear author, I hope you are having a wonderful life, and thanks for the story.
shy123 chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
OMG! finally they're together! Write more! Quickly please!
joh chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
such a good story going here. deep and emotional and real and endearing. thanks for getting it to the point it's at :)
Jenn chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Oh my gosh! this story makes me tear up - the amount of emotion you are able to express is amazing. I really love it! It has the perfect amounts of dialogue, drama, and comforting from a really sweet hot guy to make it amazing. The guy isn't perfect, which is great. I just love everything about it - not too magical, but magical all the same. Fantastic job! Absolutely amazing!
amituofomiamigo chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
I love this. It's been years, but you write beautifully. Well done.
1,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »