Reviews for Broken
deleteteled chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
aww its adorable!
kelrose chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Amazing! [Yet again]

Can't wait for the next!
ThenSheSmiled chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
yay! welcome back, we missed you.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
OMG! You have made me so Happy!

I was so excited to get the notice that this story had updated. Then, when I pulled the notice up I read the title of the chapter and got worried. Chapter 11: breakdown. I was so worried that you had had a breakdown and that was why we had not heard from you in such a long time. I am VERY VERY relieved that it was not you.

I am so glad that Quil and Claire got to talk and tell each other how they felt. This was a wonderful chapter. I can not wait to see where you go from here. I am glad you are back and hope to read another update soon. Take care of those kids and enjoy them.

SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Also excited to have Claire and Quil back!
stillwaiting chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
I am so excited you updated the story and this chapter turned out very well. Your characterization and flow is wonderful; better than some published authors I have read. I am a mom too and know life can get crazy. I look forward to your next update.
ggroks1800 chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Thank god you've started again! I was so desperaate for tis chapeter because of the cliff hanger, and I'm glad to say i was nowhere near bbeing dissapointed
rogiesophins chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
love your story-hurry up and finish it! haha
aciepey chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
aw, quil...heal her body and break her heart? bad wolfie.

loving this so much!
aciepey chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Algie tweeted about you, and I can see why! What a fabulous story you are weaving here! I'm so glad I found you. And "I Like Bears" was one of the first stories I faved, and remains in my top 5 of all time! ;)

Thanks for writing!
love bite chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
What a fantastic chapter!

I, too, suffer with babies that do not sleep through the night until well into their second year of life.

And, two of my three have had reflux issues. ARGHH.

I feel your pain. And sleeplessness.

And I was so thrilled to see the update in my email. Love this story! Can't wait for more!
kosocielo chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I'm so glad you are back. Please update soon. I was always trying PM's but I didn't want to bother you. Glad you and family are ok.
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
thank you! u have no idea how excited i got when i saw that email in my inbox lol

Such an awesome awesome chapter! update whenever u get the chance, i'll be here :D
Mashiara14 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Yay! You're back! I'm so glad! I've missed you. I've been checking at least once a day, every day, since your last update, because I love you so much. I understand about the baby, though. Babies are wonderful things and they don't stay babies all that long, so you have to enjoy them while you can. As for this chapter, it was so good! Totally worth the wait! Aww, Quil finally admits his feelings! It was completely perfect! I hope you'll be able to update a bit more quickly now ;) Hug your baby girl for me!
algonquinrt chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
No worries. It's worth waiting for.
Shining Golden chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
You are right, baby is more important than fanfiction any day! That said, I'm happy you are back. I was one of those who went back and re-read the story from the beginning, and loved every moment :) This has to be one of my all time favorite Twilight stories (so original!) and I am delighted that you will be continuing it.
1,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »