Reviews for Broken
mrs.bombastic chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
I love this story. Its seriously awesome.

Also, Congrats on your baby! I just had one too. I know what you mean about the eating a hot meal thing. Having more than one is definately an adventure.

Good luck writing!
meggomaheggo chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
I love this so hard it's not even funny. This is a great, original idea, and I can't wait for more. No rush, I get the baby thing, but please please please keep up the excellent work. I read your other Quil/Claire story (stumbled across, actually) and I loved it as well, but this one's deeper and a lot more real. Thanks so much. :)

-Leah
E Evans chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Swet chapter, thanks. :)

I totally get the HN baby thing. My little guy slept for 20min-2 hours at a time for the first 1.5 years. He'd only nap in a lap or the swing. I was an exhausted mama. Turns out he was dairy sensitive. Things improved when I eliminated dairy from my diet.

Hang in there, things do get better. My boys are now 4 and 7 and I get to sleep all night most nights. ;)
EJ 12212012 chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
AWE! Oh my God! that was beautiful! It was so amazing it made me cry, in a good way! I promise. D
semora chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Wow, I'm glad to see that you updated this story. This chapter was definitely worth the wait. I'm glad that Claire and Quill decided to stop beating around the bush and started to be more honest about how they were feeling.

I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Also, as an aside, I like all of the medical tidbits that you drop into the story to lend it authenticity. Great job.
klutz.for.life chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
*sigh* I'm such a sucker for romance. I loved this chapter, loved it, loved it, loved it! :D
deleteteled chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
aww its adorable!
kelrose chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Amazing! [Yet again]

Can't wait for the next!
ThenSheSmiled chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
yay! welcome back, we missed you.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
OMG! You have made me so Happy!

I was so excited to get the notice that this story had updated. Then, when I pulled the notice up I read the title of the chapter and got worried. Chapter 11: breakdown. I was so worried that you had had a breakdown and that was why we had not heard from you in such a long time. I am VERY VERY relieved that it was not you.

I am so glad that Quil and Claire got to talk and tell each other how they felt. This was a wonderful chapter. I can not wait to see where you go from here. I am glad you are back and hope to read another update soon. Take care of those kids and enjoy them.

SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Also excited to have Claire and Quil back!
stillwaiting chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
I am so excited you updated the story and this chapter turned out very well. Your characterization and flow is wonderful; better than some published authors I have read. I am a mom too and know life can get crazy. I look forward to your next update.
ggroks1800 chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Thank god you've started again! I was so desperaate for tis chapeter because of the cliff hanger, and I'm glad to say i was nowhere near bbeing dissapointed
rogiesophins chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
love your story-hurry up and finish it! haha
aciepey chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
aw, quil...heal her body and break her heart? bad wolfie.

loving this so much!
aciepey chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Algie tweeted about you, and I can see why! What a fabulous story you are weaving here! I'm so glad I found you. And "I Like Bears" was one of the first stories I faved, and remains in my top 5 of all time! ;)

Thanks for writing!