Reviews for Broken
oneiropulos chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
incredible, as always.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
this is great. i am so glad you wrote again. I have been missing this story, your writing. I wish you luck getting your baby to sleep through the night. That must be draining. Super MOM, that's you. No way I could handle all that and still write, at all! Way to go! Hope things get easier for you, I know we miss you here, but famiily comes first.

GEorge
Arysthae chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
I didn;t, I understood everything, but that story is so sad! I just wanna cry, it's that sad! But yeah, It's really good, but off the angst already, okay?
April chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
Yea...you're alive! I feel your baby pain...got three of my own and been there, done that! Glad to see you back to writing...been wanting to see the end of this story. You do such a nice job with Claire and Quil and I didn't want you to let it go. Thanks for the update! Your writing is what turned me on to fanfic!
SamanthaAnn chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
Welcome back. You have been missed.

Beautiful chapter, very sweet and true. Enjoy your babies, get some sleep and write when you can. We'll be waiting patiently.
Katmarajade chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
You're back! YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY! I just KNEW that that whole "good things come to those who wait" adage would be proven true! I was so excited to see that this had been updated! It was a brilliant chapter- I loved their interaction and all the misunderstanding. Quil just breaks my heart and I love him so much there's an actual twinge in my chest right now. Claire was perfect- real and reasonable and so sweetly poignant. I think that her interpretation was entirely reasonable, which is nice, because many times authors hit her over the head with a dense stick, and I find it irritating. Thanks for not falling into that! She was a perfect blend of longing without being whiny. I cannot even put into words how much I love Quil in this fic, even when he's being all confused and clueless and frustrated. I can just see him being so overwhelmed by Claire after all this time apart and listening to her talk and talk and not knowing how to put everything into words. So much love for that boy. I am so thrilled that you've had a chance to write again! Don't listen to all the annoying "update now or you suck" crap, because clearly their priorities are a bit whack. This story is so well done and it's worth every minute of waiting when we get a chapter like this. And THAT is the truth. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
mrs.bombastic chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
I love this story. Its seriously awesome.

Also, Congrats on your baby! I just had one too. I know what you mean about the eating a hot meal thing. Having more than one is definately an adventure.

Good luck writing!
meggomaheggo chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
I love this so hard it's not even funny. This is a great, original idea, and I can't wait for more. No rush, I get the baby thing, but please please please keep up the excellent work. I read your other Quil/Claire story (stumbled across, actually) and I loved it as well, but this one's deeper and a lot more real. Thanks so much. :)

-Leah
E Evans chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Swet chapter, thanks. :)

I totally get the HN baby thing. My little guy slept for 20min-2 hours at a time for the first 1.5 years. He'd only nap in a lap or the swing. I was an exhausted mama. Turns out he was dairy sensitive. Things improved when I eliminated dairy from my diet.

Hang in there, things do get better. My boys are now 4 and 7 and I get to sleep all night most nights. ;)
EJ 12212012 chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
AWE! Oh my God! that was beautiful! It was so amazing it made me cry, in a good way! I promise. D
semora chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Wow, I'm glad to see that you updated this story. This chapter was definitely worth the wait. I'm glad that Claire and Quill decided to stop beating around the bush and started to be more honest about how they were feeling.

I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Also, as an aside, I like all of the medical tidbits that you drop into the story to lend it authenticity. Great job.
klutz.for.life chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
*sigh* I'm such a sucker for romance. I loved this chapter, loved it, loved it, loved it! :D
deleteteled chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
aww its adorable!
kelrose chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Amazing! [Yet again]

Can't wait for the next!
ThenSheSmiled chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
yay! welcome back, we missed you.
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »