Reviews for Broken
love bite chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
What a fantastic chapter!

I, too, suffer with babies that do not sleep through the night until well into their second year of life.

And, two of my three have had reflux issues. ARGHH.

I feel your pain. And sleeplessness.

And I was so thrilled to see the update in my email. Love this story! Can't wait for more!
kosocielo chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I'm so glad you are back. Please update soon. I was always trying PM's but I didn't want to bother you. Glad you and family are ok.
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
thank you! u have no idea how excited i got when i saw that email in my inbox lol

Such an awesome awesome chapter! update whenever u get the chance, i'll be here :D
Mashiara14 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Yay! You're back! I'm so glad! I've missed you. I've been checking at least once a day, every day, since your last update, because I love you so much. I understand about the baby, though. Babies are wonderful things and they don't stay babies all that long, so you have to enjoy them while you can. As for this chapter, it was so good! Totally worth the wait! Aww, Quil finally admits his feelings! It was completely perfect! I hope you'll be able to update a bit more quickly now ;) Hug your baby girl for me!
algonquinrt chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
No worries. It's worth waiting for.
Shining Golden chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
You are right, baby is more important than fanfiction any day! That said, I'm happy you are back. I was one of those who went back and re-read the story from the beginning, and loved every moment :) This has to be one of my all time favorite Twilight stories (so original!) and I am delighted that you will be continuing it.
stilljustceci chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
First of all, SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! I missed your story terribly, and wouldn't have given it up. Kudos to you for sticking it out through the hardest job in the WORLD and still having the creativity and good spirits to come back with this gorgeous chapter.

That said, damnit. This chapter made me cry like a baby. I did have to go back and reread the last one, to refresh myself first, and you know that ended on a big ole sappy, beautiful, tearjerker of a scene. And then THIS? Just gutwrenching. I so want some happiness for these two kids. They've really paid their dues.

Looking forward to the next update like mommies look forward to quiet time and naps! (Well, maybe not that much. LOL. God, my first baby didn't sleep through the night til he was nearly 6 months old, and my second? NINE MONTHS.)
Mikita chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I'm so glad to see you have updated! I totally understand -and agree- that being a mom comes first, but still... SO glad to see you updated! ;)

This was a gorgeous and touching chapter, as usual exceptionally well written. I loved the ending and can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing!
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Love it love it love it! Nice to know everyone's well in your family. Of course I understand which are your priorities first and foremost. You did a great work! Keep it up!
Leucothea29 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Thank you for continuing! I kid you not, I looked at my inbox and seeing that you had updated made my day! Being a mom _should_ come first. Thanks for taking the time to write and post!

moon.witche chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Thank you so much for coming back! I hope your family is doing well!

I love this Quil and Claire. I'm excited that you're getting back into writing. Thank you so very much!
amberglow chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I saw that you updated and let out a cheer!

I love this story! And just like Quit, I am happy for any crumbs thrown my way.

Megawords19 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Thank you for updating, this is one of my favorite stories! I hope you are able to write again very soon.
dazzlemekimberly chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I am so so so glad to see you are back!

The Chapter was great and just how I hoped

it would work out. Keep writing and I will

be waiting to read!
TakeGuess chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
you have no idea how happy I am right now...

thanks for the update...

and glad to know you and baby are great!

great chapter... don't let us wait too long next time

love you~