Reviews for Broken
Leucothea29 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Thank you for continuing! I kid you not, I looked at my inbox and seeing that you had updated made my day! Being a mom _should_ come first. Thanks for taking the time to write and post!

Leuthy
moon.witche chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Thank you so much for coming back! I hope your family is doing well!

I love this Quil and Claire. I'm excited that you're getting back into writing. Thank you so very much!
amberglow chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I saw that you updated and let out a cheer!

I love this story! And just like Quit, I am happy for any crumbs thrown my way.

;D
Megawords19 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Thank you for updating, this is one of my favorite stories! I hope you are able to write again very soon.
dazzlemekimberly chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I am so so so glad to see you are back!

The Chapter was great and just how I hoped

it would work out. Keep writing and I will

be waiting to read!
TakeGuess chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
you have no idea how happy I am right now...

thanks for the update...

and glad to know you and baby are great!

great chapter... don't let us wait too long next time

love you
esmaliaeldran chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Welcome back! I was really happy when I saw you updated your story. I loved your story since the beginning and I really enjoyed reading this chapter. they both deserve happiness so update soon, I can wait to read more.
Decca31 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Yay! I'll admit it, this unresolved business between the two of them has been difficult to bear during your long break from writing. But what an excellent cause - of course your kids come first. Well done on the chapter.
nikkie3219 chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
WOW! you have no idea how excited i was to see that there was an update! im so glad you came back to the story. of course being a mom will always come first, but thank u for squeezing us in! it was a great chapter, hope u update soon! thanks! )
WeasleyWeakness chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
So excited to see this updated!

And pftt, the wait is worth it. I love this story. And I love my Quil even more!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
I've missed you! I'm glad to know you and baby are doing well, and you're continuing! I've really missed this!

Fantastic chapter, but crappy place to leave us! I hope between the cold dinners and the sleepless nights you can get the next one out quick!
ZuXy.Q chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
so i got to this story long after you had stopped updating, so im not sure if i reviewed. probably i didn't. sorry but i loved it anyways and put it on story alert and favorites. it's great you updated and it doesn't matter if i have to wait a week or months, for an update, i can honestly say it will be worth rereading everything again to remember, because your writting is just that amazing
Violetcarson chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Yay! She's back! Man, I was worried there for a while. Anyway. It was so weird, because when I started reading the chapter ( which totally rocked) I put my itunes on shuffle, and it kept playing songs that totally fit. It was weird! It had Awakening by Switchfoot, Kryptonite by Three Doors Down, Sorry by Buckcherry, and Incomplete by the Backstreet Boys. Kinda creeped me out a little. XD Glad you updated! Good luck with the kids and write more soon please!
Verity Kindle chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
OMG AT LAST THEY ARE IN THE SAME ROOM. The room of love and less angst. Now is the time when we dance! :fangirl dance with shrieks of happiness:
Tears of Mercury chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
I am just insanely happy to see this updated. :) I completely get where you're coming from, and of course you're 100% right - being a mom overrules fictional characters every time. (And I'm so sorry your baby's still not sleeping through the night! My niece was definitely a bit like that, especially when she started teething.)

The conversation between Quil and Claire was perfect. Simple and to the point definitely works best, and as poor conflicted Quil showed here, there's enough trouble processing and understanding even when you say what you mean! It was heartbreaking to hear about Claire and Chris, trying so hard to be "normal" teenagers and have those few moments for themselves and to have it go awry. To know that for whatever reason, whether that was her mother's interference or still being hospitalized, she didn't even get to attend his funeral - ah! It makes me a mess.

It was so great to get a little more insight into Quil's side of things, especially how he perceives his very human and understandable reactions to Claire's arrival and stay as being "selfish". And the kiss was written perfectly, especially the last line. I'm so glad that they had such a joyful moment, one without all the agonizing unsureness and past pains that have bled over into their romance so far. I'm definitely looking forward to them "just being" and to seeing what you have in store for the story now. Thanks so much for the update - as always, it was well worth the wait!

Rachael