Reviews for Broken
CQFAN chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Hi there,

This is the second time I've bumped into this fic, and still feel the same way about it. I thought it was wonderful and although you didn't leave with a cliffhanger, you certainly left myself and most people, judging by your other reviews wanting more also.

I know that the pressure is undoubtedly very unhelpful as you've been gone so long, the chances of you picking up where you left is quite slim, but I wanted to thank you for sharing with us. I'm in the middle of writing a quil/claire story myself, and it's always great to read out some of the old fics, especially from a great writer like you. I really did adore this fic, even though i'm not going to hold out in the hopes you do come back as your life is most likely very chaotic and busy.

Thank you so much for sharing, from a fellow writer and fan.
M chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This story is amazing do u plan to finish it. I too have a colicky baby ? I understand but am addicted to this story
TinyDancer-InTheRain chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was reading a few stories that i loved so much, this one most of all, nd i just now realized YOU were the one who wrote all those stories! I never knew. You're amazing, i love your stories, and i'm dying here waiting for the next chapter. Hopefully you'll continue this one VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY soon, or i swear woman, i will die, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DEATH! If you dont update.

Ps. I wasnt really serious about the whole death thing, just so you know. I'm not crazy and suiceidal or anything i just LOVE this story SO MUCH!
Alyssa chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
That was very very very very good! It was sad and happy and a lot of things, that make a book and i think you should keep it going. The story is amazing and you are very crative!Thank u for writing the story this far and hope to read more of this story.:)
Chia-Adamou chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
hey, I love this story! i cacnt wiat when your next chp goona be up! let me know when it is!

and really loved the plot of thsi stoyr its so... catching i mena it draws the reader to it )
Neverland Forever chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I usually don't review until I have read all the posted chapters. But I had to let you know how impressed I am with this story (and I've only read the first chapter). I love it. I came into this story not really expecting to really like it. I just gave it a try because it was on a list of other good stories. So I started reading it and I was hooked from almost the first paragragh. I hope you finish this story if you haven't already. I can't wait to see what comes next. Just wanted to let you know. Now back to the story.
Cookie Krisp chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
I really love this story. The way Quil and Claire interact with each other is very captivating, and so is the way you tell their story. Good luck with both being a mother and a writer, must be hard work. : )
fenrirs.little.girl chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
your children are a year older since you last updated. When are you going to write a new chapter?

i really like this story. I do have an account i just cba to log in so email me if you're thinking of updating!
Alpha Mingan chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
i really like this story.

i will read every update, even if they're weeks or months apart.

i will review every update and comment on your story.

all i ask in return is for you very best writting.

that and for you to write when ever the opportunities present themselves.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
I really really really love this story. Honestly. I think it's been a year or two since I last took a look at it, and I don't know how it suddenly popped into my head today or how I remembered the title but... I'm glad I did. :)

Your writing has a way of warming me up on a cold November night and taking me away to the beaches of LaPush and making my heart jump and flutter and pound just the way Claire's does.

So I understand 100% that you are a mother and have priorities and a busy schedule, plus, you certaintly didn't leave us readers in a bad place, but I just wanted to say that if you ever decide to com back to Broken... I will most definitely be there to finish it with you :)
kwizzle chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
I absolutly LOVE your one of the best storys i have ever read.I dont have childen but i now that they can be a handful sometimes,so i understand you not being able to write please keep on going with the story its wounderful!
krnycorn chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
I'm always blown away with how much I love this story. This and Dear Diary and both such beautiful stories. Your Claire/Quil stories are the best I've read, for sure. I could read Broken over and over, it is truly wonderful! I hope you're doing well! Come back to us when you can. We all miss you! :)
My-Life-As-George chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Awe, this is sooooooooo awesome :)
parrotchic chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
This is a unique and well written story. I do hope you come back to it someday. :)
perspicuous chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
you are so much more awesome. this is an absolutely amazing story, thanks so much for taking the time to write it. I hope your kids are ok
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »