Reviews for Broken
Nina chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
I'm so glad I came back to see if any more chapters were up! I love your writing! And I know that being a mom is definitely more important, but please keep writing if you have the time. You're really talented and I am in love with this story!
Okee's Mom chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
intriguing idea.. please do continue!
takethis2urgrave chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
hey just found your story and have to say i love it!

its friggin awesome.i've just read all 11 chapters in one my little boys sick in bed so i actually had time. can't wait to read the rest of it. keep up the good work, and i hope your bub starts sleeping through the night ;)
I-see-thestrals chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
I'm in love with this story to the point of tears. I actually cried a few times reading this. I loved it. I really hope that you continue this very soon.
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT sooo much i cant wait for you too continue it ughh im so excited i can hardly wait !
ImNotCallingYouALiar chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Love. Love. Love it!

I just started reading your story today and i've been glued to it ever since. It's so original and captivating and i love your charactirisation of Seth.

I know Claire starting to get better but i hope she becomes healthy really quickly.

I jusr wanted to melt into a puddle when i read the last par of this chapter. It was just so sweet, I just wanted to go awwwww.

I know your a mum and really busy. But pretty please try and update soon. Im literally hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for more :)
Melody chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
I love this story! I've read it several times and never left a review so I thought I'd let you know finally. You have a gift! I can't wait to read your own bestseller someday!
CapitalME chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
This, my dear, is AMAZING. Seriously. So very amazing. Will you be writing more? Please? haha. :)
Griffinesque chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
great chapter
Griffinesque chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
nice chapter.
Griffinesque chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Beautifully written.
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great chapter, kind of sad though.
izaboi chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
me encanti tu fics esta xvre
twi-fic luver chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
this is really really really good! don't stop writing!
annaofthedawn chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
sooooo loving this story...wanting you to get writing again...pleaseeee? :)
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »