Reviews for Broken
SeekerOfDeath chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Absolutely brilliant.

It's hard to even come up with words to say how much I've enjoyed reading this story - My throat is *still* tight from reading that last chapter. I may be a bit of a natural cry-baby, but I know that when writing makes me feel so emotional when I'm in it, it's definitely not something to let go.

I'm always worried about reading non-finished stories, (especially when they are as good as this one is,) but I felt amazingly happy to see that it's been updated fairly recently. :D I hope that your life is going amazing with your baby, and all.

Eagerly awaiting more,

Seeker

(P.s, In a totally fangirlish note, you very well have made it onto my top five authors of all time - I'm genuinely sad to stop reading your work at the end of the chapter. 3)
Melody chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Wow! I LOVED it! I haven't read a story with a lump in my throat in years. Please continue!
EmptySh3ll chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
hi, so i see that you haven't updated in years. So i was hoping that if you happen to see this, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!. I really like this story and hope that you continue with it oneday.
TakeGuess chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
hi... sorry...did not mean to push you!

but any chance you would update this story soon?

Love your story
sanzo-reload chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
Wow... This story is so different from any other QuilClaire stories.. It literally blows my mind..

I really hope you'll continue this cos it's just so good..
rogiesophins chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
please update soon!
Amethystars chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Amazing story... such a cool premise and like nothing I've ever read before.

I hope your baby is doing well, and sleeping through the night, and giving you more free time... It would be a shame to leave Quil and Claire with just the beginning of a relationship, wouldn't it? :) (Although I'm glad at least the story got to there before it stopped)
jemplay chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Hello...how's baby? Please, if it would not be inconvenient could you add some more to this story, I was really getting into it :)
angel chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
I just read your story...you are doing a fabulous job. I look forward to reading more.

Congratulations on your baby girl.

Take care.
weesh chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
So, first off, I have to say that I really enjoy everything you've written about Quil and Claire. This story was heart-wrenching and beautiful. I cried several times; my heart just aching for what the characters were going through. I can see that it is listed as 'in progress' and i truly hope that you will have time to write more at some point. I have a two year old, so I know that kids don't leave time to write much, but here's my simple plea to keep going when you can. I get too attached to characters and storylines, so i can't help but feel that these two deserve more happiness together and i can imagine things turning out to be wonderful for them, but since you are the writer I would love to know how you see things going for them. anyway, those are my thoughts as I read off my laptop while cuddling with my little girl on the couch as she watches Wonderpets.
reesessweetie chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
they kissed! woot woot! i can't wait to read the next chapter. see how far they will progress.

i can imagine so many storylines in here... doctors being baffled by claire's progress. her parents finding out that their daughter will live. then finding out about her relationship with claire. claire and quil finally being able to have a happy and healthy life together. maybe go to college, get a job, have kids etc.

there's no rush for you to write this. i'll just be enjoying running different scenarios through my head concerning this story. maybe even a few smutty scenes. hee hee...
reesessweetie chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
wow..this story is soo incredible. i know you're really busy with a new baby and everything but please don't abandon this story. it's okay if you take your time with it. take years if you have to. but i just want to know how this story will end. or, if you decide not to finish it, can you give us a summary of the plots you had in your head regarding this story? i've never read a claire and quil story before, but reading this is making me want to try reading about relationships other than edward and bella. i think i'm going to go seek out more claire and quil stories. thank you for opening up my eyes to a whole new world of twilight.
reesessweetie chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
quil is such an idiot! how dare he try to tell her what she feels or doesn't feel? i think that he doens't feel worthy of her love or something.. or maybe he's afraid that she only feels that way because of hte imprint. i hope he gets over his stupidness soon! i wnat to see some progress between these two
reesessweetie chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
por quil. for so long, he's been so alone and lonely. not to mention, after seeing claire, he must be feeling soo guilty for being the cause of her pain. i'm glad that claire is so open minded about the magic in la push. i was afraid that her skepticism might hinder their relationship a little, but i'm glad that's not the case
reesessweetie chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
congratulations on your baby! must be a very exciting (and tiring) time for you right now (or back then...i'm reading this announcement months later, i know). good luck with your baby!
1,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »