Reviews for Broken
KaylinNeya chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Glad you're feeling better. being ill is just nasty. On with the review...

Wow another great one. And what an ending! you like to leave people in suspense.

I'm slightly torn however. Usually i like things to be straight up into it - and i understand you said you wanted to get the update out - but it felt a little rushed.

I've been known in the past to skip the build up and read straight to the action, however i was hoping for a little more tension building. Maybe i read it to fast.

Anyway, other then that, a great chapter and i cant wait to see what happends next.

SM x
AddictedRomantic chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Once again, I was a teary mess.

I don't know how to say how much I love this story, and it's only in it's third chapter.

It's absolutley beautiful.
glc chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Great update - really love this story!

Am so excited that Claire has finally made it to La Push and got to meet Jacob and Emily - loved the family interaction!

Can't wait to hear the back story with Quil - the silver hair and the aged appearance!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Great Chapter! So she doesn't realize anything from the touch...hm...I love this story!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I should be in bed with having to get up at 4:30am for work again. ~sigh~ Summer is just not long enough. BUT... I just can't resist reading anything you've written, unbetaed or not (hehehe).

I know what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna be crying my eyes out over another of your wonderful stories and loving every second of it!

Excellent chapter... perfectly heartwrenching! And all I can say is THANK YOU!

SSVD
sbeller chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
awsome chapter! wow, how wierd is that going to be with Quil living there too, and Quil with gray hair? wow, we have seen what being away from your imprint does to Clair, but now I wonder how hard it has been for Quil.
kosocielo chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Love this chapter. Poor quil. Did he stop phasing that's why he looks older or just the effect of his imprint be taken wait. Are going planning on doing this story on quil pov or once quil explain everything to claire he would tell her how he dealt with the separation. Please update soon.. Ok quesstion about teaser in twilighted. I register to I can see the teaser is it chapter 2. Is that teaser what's going to happen on next chapter. Please update soon.
Lady Alinor chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Another amazing chapter.

Hurry and update! This story is really good :D
edwardmasen chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
What an amazing story - super creative idea. You have such a wonderful writing style - thank you!
addictedmama chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
OH my goodness! You just left us! :) I sure hope you have another chapter in the works already. Quil and Clare have a lot of time to make up. Good chapter -can't wait for the relationship to start blooming. Waiting in anticipation.
AmberGlow2 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
yay! She feels better with Quil! I am so glad they are together and can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Orions-eyes chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Great chapter - I didn't cry - yay! I can't wait to find out more about Quill and what he's been going through. Thanks for the update!
Egyptian-Fire chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
OH MY GOSH!

I'm jumping around the entire room, tearing my hair out and screaming*

IM TEMPTED TO WRITE ALL IN CAPS!

You simply must update soon. You must!

The touch- wow- Quil's reaction- wow.

*yells off* 'Go and get 'em JAKE!'

I'm excited. Madly. Crazily.

You're amazing.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
great chapter! i really loved it. i'm so happy to be back around the pack! :)

quil. such a huge fangirl crush on him. :)
cdunbar chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
They met! He lives there too! AAH! I can't stop bouncing in my chair! Get better soon so you can post the next chapter that much sooner!
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »