Reviews for Broken
AmelMag chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Oh! You have me hooked. I want more. Much, much, more. :)
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
OH!

that was unexpected!

I'm on the edge of my seat!

Please update soon :D
AmelMag chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I LOVE her family! So beautiful. And the scene with Hope is precious. Thanks for taking the time to develop them. :)
dazzledduo chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Aww poor Quil! That was a bit of a cliffy I want to know what happens...please update soon!
AmelMag chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Loving it so far.
phlowergirl chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
so sad hope it gets a little happier
KaylinNeya chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Glad you're feeling better. being ill is just nasty. On with the review...

Wow another great one. And what an ending! you like to leave people in suspense.

I'm slightly torn however. Usually i like things to be straight up into it - and i understand you said you wanted to get the update out - but it felt a little rushed.

I've been known in the past to skip the build up and read straight to the action, however i was hoping for a little more tension building. Maybe i read it to fast.

Anyway, other then that, a great chapter and i cant wait to see what happends next.

SM x
AddictedRomantic chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Once again, I was a teary mess.

I don't know how to say how much I love this story, and it's only in it's third chapter.

It's absolutley beautiful.
glc chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Great update - really love this story!

Am so excited that Claire has finally made it to La Push and got to meet Jacob and Emily - loved the family interaction!

Can't wait to hear the back story with Quil - the silver hair and the aged appearance!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Great Chapter! So she doesn't realize anything from the touch...hm...I love this story!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I should be in bed with having to get up at 4:30am for work again. ~sigh~ Summer is just not long enough. BUT... I just can't resist reading anything you've written, unbetaed or not (hehehe).

I know what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna be crying my eyes out over another of your wonderful stories and loving every second of it!

Excellent chapter... perfectly heartwrenching! And all I can say is THANK YOU!

SSVD
sbeller chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
awsome chapter! wow, how wierd is that going to be with Quil living there too, and Quil with gray hair? wow, we have seen what being away from your imprint does to Clair, but now I wonder how hard it has been for Quil.
kosocielo chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Love this chapter. Poor quil. Did he stop phasing that's why he looks older or just the effect of his imprint be taken wait. Are going planning on doing this story on quil pov or once quil explain everything to claire he would tell her how he dealt with the separation. Please update soon.. Ok quesstion about teaser in twilighted. I register to I can see the teaser is it chapter 2. Is that teaser what's going to happen on next chapter. Please update soon.
Lady Alinor chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Another amazing chapter.

Hurry and update! This story is really good :D
edwardmasen chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
What an amazing story - super creative idea. You have such a wonderful writing style - thank you!
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »