Reviews for Broken
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Oh! Alice! Just amazing! You know it's torture to have to wait between chapters on anything you write, but I just don't think I could stay away, waiting for you to finish so I could sit and read it all at one time.

SSVD
laratoncita chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This is so . . . deep. I really like the way you have wrote it. It depicts everyones emotions so thoroughly. Post the next chapter soon, please.

-Dubblez-L-5
kirstiemuggins chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Oh thanks for the warning. Anyways, you have such a wonderful way of writing...P.S. Have you read Breaking Dawn yet?
sarbear037 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
keep going...i love it so far. im really impatient for claire and quil to meet again though! can't wait for the next chapter!

-Sarah
The Magical Girl chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Great writing! I'm very excited to see where this story leads :)
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
That was so sad, but so amazing! I love this story! You are absolutely amazing!
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
YOU HAVE ME IN TEARS... literally.

JEEZ, i can't even compose myself lol

wow, that was emotional.

but i really can't wait for the next chapter.

i'm just waiting to see what will happen when she see's quil...

please update A.S.A.P.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
this is so incredibly sad. it's terrible.

doesn't claire's mom REALIZE why she's dying? it's because of Quil, OBVIOUSLY. ugh. idiot.

you write beautifully, btw. i am an immense lover of all things Q/C, and this is one of my new favorites. i'm big on angst, too.

so, just to clarify, you aren't going to kill her. you can't. because that would be way too cruel.

she and quil are going to live happily ever after.

they are.

i'm practically crying after reading this.
TayterBug chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
so loved this chapter :)
grumpy grizzly chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I am seriously loving how you write. I have an idea what is wrong with claire and am so hoping to be right. but, i won't spoil it for those who don't have an idea. I cannot wait for your next chapter. I am riveted.
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
And Claire has no idea how right she is...

I wish that she'll get to La Push soon (I'm guessing that they have had no word of her, or her condition) because I can't wait for everyone's reactions. And I really want to know if that hole inside her will close up the instant she sees Quil or if it will take a while (or if it will take a while to see Quil, that would be sad).
veggiegirl13 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This story is very interesting. Its well written, and unique. I cant wait for the next update, and for Quil to join the story
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
LOVE this story so far, especially the aspect that she's dying because she's apart from Quil. But how is Quil while all this is going on? Is he in as bad a shape?
kosocielo chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Well written chapter. It was sad but I hope that next chapter, she makes the call to emily. I just hope that quil doesn't know that claire is "dying" and sees her until she gets to lapush.
Cygos chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wonderful. Keep it going!
1,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »