Reviews for Broken
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
YOU HAVE ME IN TEARS... literally.

JEEZ, i can't even compose myself lol

wow, that was emotional.

but i really can't wait for the next chapter.

i'm just waiting to see what will happen when she see's quil...

please update A.S.A.P.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
this is so incredibly sad. it's terrible.

doesn't claire's mom REALIZE why she's dying? it's because of Quil, OBVIOUSLY. ugh. idiot.

you write beautifully, btw. i am an immense lover of all things Q/C, and this is one of my new favorites. i'm big on angst, too.

so, just to clarify, you aren't going to kill her. you can't. because that would be way too cruel.

she and quil are going to live happily ever after.

they are.

i'm practically crying after reading this.
TayterBug chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
so loved this chapter :)
grumpy grizzly chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I am seriously loving how you write. I have an idea what is wrong with claire and am so hoping to be right. but, i won't spoil it for those who don't have an idea. I cannot wait for your next chapter. I am riveted.
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
And Claire has no idea how right she is...

I wish that she'll get to La Push soon (I'm guessing that they have had no word of her, or her condition) because I can't wait for everyone's reactions. And I really want to know if that hole inside her will close up the instant she sees Quil or if it will take a while (or if it will take a while to see Quil, that would be sad).
veggiegirl13 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This story is very interesting. Its well written, and unique. I cant wait for the next update, and for Quil to join the story
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
LOVE this story so far, especially the aspect that she's dying because she's apart from Quil. But how is Quil while all this is going on? Is he in as bad a shape?
kosocielo chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Well written chapter. It was sad but I hope that next chapter, she makes the call to emily. I just hope that quil doesn't know that claire is "dying" and sees her until she gets to lapush.
Cygos chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wonderful. Keep it going!
sillysun chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
No flogging from this corner - I trust that the angst has a purpose (and then hopefully a sunnier side, somewhere down the road). Having a sick child is every parent's worst nightmare, and you did a great job illustrating Claire's parents' pain.

So Claire's going back to La Push. I'm grinning in spite of myself.
SamanthaAnn chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wow. Very emotional, but I liked the way you lightened it up with the vampires at the hospital conversation between Claire and Hope. I'm excited, something to look forward to twice a week- Tuesday teasers and updates! Thanks!
picksie chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This is an unusual approach to the story and I really look forward to following along as you tell the tale.
lovin'myfluff chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I'm so glad you're writing this story! It does have a different feel than your other Quil/Claire story, but that makes it all the better. Please don't ever leave fanfiction!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is a very shocking beginning. I can't even imagine how Quil will respond to this.
Erin chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This story makes me so happy, even though it is so sad. It's sort of a story that I always wish would be told, even if I didn't know it yet.

It's a lovely idea and I'm very excited to see how everything progresses throughout the story.

You have such a way with words.

Thanks for writing this, and brightening my day.
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »