Reviews for Broken
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is a very shocking beginning. I can't even imagine how Quil will respond to this.
Erin chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This story makes me so happy, even though it is so sad. It's sort of a story that I always wish would be told, even if I didn't know it yet.

It's a lovely idea and I'm very excited to see how everything progresses throughout the story.

You have such a way with words.

Thanks for writing this, and brightening my day.
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
-cries- that's so sad! OH MY GOODNESS! PLEASE update soon! Please please please? You're amazing! I love it! Please update ASAP! :D
sles chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I love the way you write! But I did cry so I'm glad you said that its not all going to be this sad!
edene chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I like your writing. You're very good.
larabrambleofbywater chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wow...this is so good...and such a departure from the usual Claire/Quil story. I loved it...except Claire made me cry. Thanks for the great read, can't wait to see what happens next!
Biloxi Girl chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
WOW!

Surely you weren't serious when you said you'd update once a week! Um... that just isn't working for me! Any way we can get them quicker? This is shaping up to be fabulous!
RedDawn07 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
It was so sad but so good. I like seeing a strong Claire. She's a smart kid. You did a great job with the dynamic between her and her mom - that's a tough tough thing - the reality that your kids old enough to make the decisions that you can't make for them.

And I just can't WAIT for her to get to Washington.
Tulililli chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I liked this chapter so much! Yeah, it was really sad, but it wasn't any more sad than it had to be, and the emotions and reactions are extremely realistic. I remember when we had to come to terms with my grandma going in to hospice, and even though it was quite a different situation, the reactions of my family were really close to what you wrote.
addicted.2.twilight chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Thank god every chapter isn't gonna be this sad! lol. I was crying so much. I want Claire to be happy! Quil where the heck are you? lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
KaylinNeya chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wow!, yet again you amaze. The emotion is so raw, yet everything is so believeable it's hard to remember it's not real (god forbid anything like this would really happen to someone)

you're really outdoing yourself. thank you for the reply from my last review by the way. its nice to know they get read and considered.

i cannot wait for more. No pressure, i just really want to see how Quil is doing and how everyone in La Push will react. i really hope she doesn't die.

I really am your number 1 fan.

SM
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
goodness that was a tear jerker. i cried a lot during this. but thanks. i always seem to like these stories, i just think i like a good cry. you have a way with words. keep it up.

Patrician chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
What a fresh idea! Very cool, cant wait to see what's going to happen. Glad you're not leaving. )
team-la-push chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
this is really good
Arlannah3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OH this story almost made me cry... But what's wrong with her? I can't really tell, or is that the point? But i love this story and i hope she gets better.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »