Reviews for Broken
kosocielo chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Well written chapter. It was sad but I hope that next chapter, she makes the call to emily. I just hope that quil doesn't know that claire is "dying" and sees her until she gets to lapush.
Cygos chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wonderful. Keep it going!
sillysun chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
No flogging from this corner - I trust that the angst has a purpose (and then hopefully a sunnier side, somewhere down the road). Having a sick child is every parent's worst nightmare, and you did a great job illustrating Claire's parents' pain.

So Claire's going back to La Push. I'm grinning in spite of myself.
SamanthaAnn chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wow. Very emotional, but I liked the way you lightened it up with the vampires at the hospital conversation between Claire and Hope. I'm excited, something to look forward to twice a week- Tuesday teasers and updates! Thanks!
picksie chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This is an unusual approach to the story and I really look forward to following along as you tell the tale.
lovin'myfluff chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I'm so glad you're writing this story! It does have a different feel than your other Quil/Claire story, but that makes it all the better. Please don't ever leave fanfiction!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is a very shocking beginning. I can't even imagine how Quil will respond to this.
Erin chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This story makes me so happy, even though it is so sad. It's sort of a story that I always wish would be told, even if I didn't know it yet.

It's a lovely idea and I'm very excited to see how everything progresses throughout the story.

You have such a way with words.

Thanks for writing this, and brightening my day.
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
-cries- that's so sad! OH MY GOODNESS! PLEASE update soon! Please please please? You're amazing! I love it! Please update ASAP! :D
sles chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I love the way you write! But I did cry so I'm glad you said that its not all going to be this sad!
edene chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I like your writing. You're very good.
larabrambleofbywater chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wow...this is so good...and such a departure from the usual Claire/Quil story. I loved it...except Claire made me cry. Thanks for the great read, can't wait to see what happens next!
Biloxi Girl chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
WOW!

Surely you weren't serious when you said you'd update once a week! Um... that just isn't working for me! Any way we can get them quicker? This is shaping up to be fabulous!
RedDawn07 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
It was so sad but so good. I like seeing a strong Claire. She's a smart kid. You did a great job with the dynamic between her and her mom - that's a tough tough thing - the reality that your kids old enough to make the decisions that you can't make for them.

And I just can't WAIT for her to get to Washington.
Tulililli chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I liked this chapter so much! Yeah, it was really sad, but it wasn't any more sad than it had to be, and the emotions and reactions are extremely realistic. I remember when we had to come to terms with my grandma going in to hospice, and even though it was quite a different situation, the reactions of my family were really close to what you wrote.
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »