Reviews for Broken
BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i love it. it shows emotions in a good way. this way different from the other quil and claire story, but i think it's going to be as good or even better than it. waiting for update.
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
oh. my. goodness. that was amazingly different from the other quil/claire. It was great, though. wow.
edene chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
OH! I'm excited about this. I like the depth and possibility. I love Quil and Claire. I'm glad you decided to do something different. Its interesting to begin with a death sentence. Even so, its still a beginning so there is so much hope. Will you update often even with BD coming out?
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Great Chapterness! Good start.
Lady Alinor chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Good start. I'm anxious to see where this story leads.
Janna Banana chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I'm loving where you are going with this story. I've missed your writing and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady Nightfeather chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
i like this, I like that the back story was slowly drawn out throughout the chapter...and Claire's personality in this fic..its different from others and I like different :)

keep going it sounds good :)

:D melissaturkey
MonSolo23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
All I can say Excellent first chapter. Can't wait for the next! I'm sure my questions will be covered in future chapters.
Missy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
really love all your stories but plez can we have the Jacob/Avery story pretty please!
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i want you to update. ASAP! please? I wanr more? This is so sad but so good! I absolutely love it! :D
Floatey948 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You're back! And I am intrigued by this new idea of yours. A bit confused, but I'm more than willing to wait and see : )
keepingthepeace chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I can tell already this will be a sob story for the ages. Its a unique concept and I think that there are a lot of possibilities and a great chance for this to be an excellent story. I can wait!
glc chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Excellent and very intriguing start.

Can't wait for your next update!
Tail writer chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter, as always! I love Quil and Claire, there isn't nearly enough written about them, so anything you do with them is ok with me! Except kill them off, that is..

Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
WOW... this Quil/Claire story is nothing like the ones i've read!

it's so sad and gloomy yet you just know it's only going to get better. I really hope you continue this till the end! i would deffinitly read this...

at frist i was a little confused but it's kind of clear now. But it would be good if you explained what exactly is wrong with claire and what Hope has to do with it...

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! i love it so far. :D