Reviews for Broken
MonSolo23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
All I can say is...wow. Excellent first chapter. Can't wait for the next! I'm sure my questions will be covered in future chapters.
Missy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
really love all your stories but plez can we have the Jacob/Avery story pretty please!
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i want you to update. ASAP! please? I wanr more? This is so sad but so good! I absolutely love it! :D
Floatey948 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You're back! And I am intrigued by this new idea of yours. A bit confused, but I'm more than willing to wait and see : )
keepingthepeace chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I can tell already this will be a sob story for the ages. Its a unique concept and I think that there are a lot of possibilities and a great chance for this to be an excellent story. I can wait!
glc chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Excellent and very intriguing start.

Can't wait for your next update!
Tail writer chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter, as always! I love Quil and Claire, there isn't nearly enough written about them, so anything you do with them is ok with me! Except kill them off, that is..

:D
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
WOW... this Quil/Claire story is nothing like the ones i've read!

it's so sad and gloomy yet you just know it's only going to get better. I really hope you continue this till the end! i would deffinitly read this...

at frist i was a little confused but it's kind of clear now. But it would be good if you explained what exactly is wrong with claire and what Hope has to do with it...

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! i love it so far. :D
Spooky Kat 87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
All I can think of to say is Hm. This is different than I'm used to, but I trust you.
sillysun chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I'm fairly sure that anything you write, I'll want to read. This isn't going to be an exception, just an interesting departure that I'll be delighted to follow along with.

I'll be hoping to pick 'Spectrum' up off a shelf in B&N one day - until then, write on. Cheers.
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow. talk about sad! but i really like the whole idea and can't wait to read and understand more of this story!

why did you pull your one story? just curious.

Kudos! :D
addicted.2.twilight chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow! This story is so different from all the Quil and Claire stories. I love it, its so interesting. This chapter was so sad, it made me cry. Poor Claire, in so much pain. She's so brave.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love this concept. You have outdone yourself yet again. I am astounded. So amazing. You really are too great an author to be here, yet selfishly, I'm glad you are. Thank you.

George
sarbear037 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i think that you have a very interesting start. its a lot different than any other quil/claire story. can't wait to read the next chapter!

-Sarah
Tulililli chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I am fulfilling my duty and providing instant gratification!(well, not so instant, I s'pose, since it's been nearly seven hours.)Anyway, I thought this chapter was really well done, especially the introduction of Claire's condition. I liked how you explained it all without ever having Claire go "I have an autoimmune disorder and multi system organ failure and I'm supposed to die soon." Yeah. *instant gratification*

~Lilly