Reviews for Broken
addicted.2.twilight chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Thank god every chapter isn't gonna be this sad! lol. I was crying so much. I want Claire to be happy! Quil where the heck are you? lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
KaylinNeya chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Wow!, yet again you amaze. The emotion is so raw, yet everything is so believeable it's hard to remember it's not real (god forbid anything like this would really happen to someone)

you're really outdoing yourself. thank you for the reply from my last review by the way. its nice to know they get read and considered.

i cannot wait for more. No pressure, i just really want to see how Quil is doing and how everyone in La Push will react. i really hope she doesn't die.

I really am your number 1 fan.

SM
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
goodness that was a tear jerker. i cried a lot during this. but thanks. i always seem to like these stories, i just think i like a good cry. you have a way with words. keep it up.

Patrician chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
What a fresh idea! Very cool, cant wait to see what's going to happen. Glad you're not leaving. )
team-la-push chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
this is really good
Arlannah3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OH this story almost made me cry... But what's wrong with her? I can't really tell, or is that the point? But i love this story and i hope she gets better.
BiteMeSilly chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i love it. it shows emotions in a good way. this way different from the other quil and claire story, but i think it's going to be as good or even better than it. waiting for update.
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
oh. my. goodness. that was amazingly different from the other quil/claire. It was great, though. wow.
edene chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
OH! I'm excited about this. I like the depth and possibility. I love Quil and Claire. I'm glad you decided to do something different. Its interesting to begin with a death sentence. Even so, its still a beginning so there is so much hope. Will you update often even with BD coming out?
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Great Chapterness! Good start.
Lady Alinor chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Good start. I'm anxious to see where this story leads.
Janna Banana chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I'm loving where you are going with this story. I've missed your writing and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady Nightfeather chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
i like this, I like that the back story was slowly drawn out throughout the chapter...and Claire's personality in this fic..its different from others and I like different :)

keep going it sounds good :)

:D melissaturkey
MonSolo23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
All I can say is...wow. Excellent first chapter. Can't wait for the next! I'm sure my questions will be covered in future chapters.
Missy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
really love all your stories but plez can we have the Jacob/Avery story pretty please!
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »