Reviews for Lanterns
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
...And then this story was never heard from again. Sad, it had a lot of promise.
Kingg6 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
i dont think this story is going to be finished... the last update was in 2008... sorry guys
unique is cool chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
so good so far
StrangePointOfView chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
This is great. I wonder how this will end up.
koolkame chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I would have to say this is the most likely Azula/Aang situation that could happen within canon and it is hilarious to boot. It's also smart with good characterization and I found Azula to be an interesting take on her character. She's still intelligent and manipulative, but Aang's effect on her is believable as (my belief is) she has replaced Ozai with Aang as the central figure in her life, or that's my interpretation of it at least.

Oh, and Suki face-faulting between building hops was the best.
Pyrithium chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Based on the ending I have come to believe this is the end. Please don't let that be! I'm looking forward to more!
Yami Vizzini chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
What can I say? This was touching and hilarious all at once, and it showcased just about the most unlikely pair possible while keeping everyone firmly in character. What more can I ask? (Well, besides a new chapter, but considering I haven't updated my own work since before yours was even posted I can't complain.) It's a pity we couldn't hear that one part of Katara and Azula's conversation, though it's not that hard to fill in the blanks.

In short, THANK YOU for this relatively brief outpouring of your creative spirit.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
This is a pretty intense story. Great stuff so far.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
I was really enjoying this story up until the point where I realized that it's been over two years since you updated this...

I hope you evenrtually do decide to finish this up as I'd love to see the resolution to this fic.
Timewitch chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
This fic is simply amazing. You've captured all characters perfectly, especially Toph! And I think you've portrayed Azulaang as realistically as possible. You've obviously abandoned this story, but it's a real pity, because it's really worth continuing!
iceandfire66 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
This story is incredible! Update soon!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
That was really good but I dont really like Katara and Azula getting all comfortable with eachother and Azula being so honest with Katara for Katara's gain.
Auzden chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
ya this is awsom! idk if ur gonna continue but id love to see azula and aang be more in love
jaeriaxabielle chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
wow. this story is really good. please update, this story is too good to be discontinued.

(if not, i'll poke you with my spork! *poke* poke*)
Teh Bleach Bottle chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Hello fellow a-tard. o be blunt I found this to be the best AangxAzula fic I've read, which now that I think about it, doesn't really mean anything. Regardless I enjoyed your work very much. Your strongest point has to be characterization. It truly feels like you captured their spirits and have them beside you monitor in little glass jars to give you advice as to what their actions would being said, I noticed a number of gaps or scenes that, while I understood it for the most part, were hampered with a missing detail and left you hanging. In addition some of the transitions between characters were abrupt or just plain awkward. Nevertheless I sincerely hope that you decide to pick up this fic again. Kudos.