Reviews for Heels Over Head
Fairy Flame Key chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
This seems like an interesting story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
So the first chapt thru fourth chapter was the prologue?!
Sinful-Valentine chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!you still put me i the story...even after i forgot about it...YOUR SO NICE!lol thank you sooooo much!plus,i love alll those bands,its like you copyed me into your story!you got me dead on except i got blue-geryish ...and you bettter update,i thought lazynes wasnt contagis(sp?)lol you dont know how much tis means to me!to think that kira was based off me makes me cirious(sp?)to see what happens next!

ja-ne!midnightmoon1920,your very lazy,and crazy,inperational,and happy friend
estelin chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
excellent. cant wait for more
princess of the western lands chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
wow this is a good story. so kagome still has her demon senses but none of the stregnth and appearence of a demon, so does she relize what she is or is how she is just normal for her? what about souta and her grandfather?

will sesshomaru sober up in time for kagome to meet him but i have a feeling that he's going to have some trouble since he looks likes inuyasha with the white hair and golden eyes.

update soon onegai

ja ne
maire 53 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
This is good can't wait for the next chapter to be out?
crazykenz chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Ok... cool updates are luvved by the way.
DarknekoKurai chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Wow I like it so far! I look forward to reading more!
Aiko95 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Wounderful start Shug :) Can't wait to read more
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
Trekkinn.Shrekkinn chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Hey,

While there were a few typos in the beginning- the ending had much improvement. As in any story, it starts becoming something by the third or fourth chapter, We are left on the edge of out seats by the third chapter. That's promising. I can't wait to read more and see what the story will become. Its original, and new ideas come out- by sending Kagome to the USA and having a father,a life there. I'm sure we will find what will happen very interesting. (:

Much Luck,

Olivia.R.J.
bettychan chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
This could be a good story. But a couple of things:

Chapter one would have been a lot easier to read if you would have started a new paragraph every time the speaker changed. That is simply a fundamental rule of writing.

Personally, on chapter two, I would have preferred more story and less song lyric.