Reviews for A Quiet Mind
blackrose-of the midnight chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
hi there!

i find this story very interesting , even though i have just started reading it, anyways... i am a little confused about some things, could you please tell me how old is every one at least gaara, temari, kankurou, naruto, matsuri, etc)? sorry i just wanted to know

H.A.N.D.
The two stars chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
First of all I would like to say that Gaara is pretty cute in this story and you've written his bipolar attitude very well. Now here's the bad part of the review.

That part about Temari and the guy and Kankurou doing that? That was absolutely disgusting. Real people don't act like that, my friend, and if I were you then I would rate this story mature for lime content. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I mean seriously, that was just gratuitous.
PandaMuffin123 chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
sempai im so sorri i havent kept in touch. i havent been having a very easy time recently. but ill always b ur little...OMG I $GOT WAT U CALL ME! AH!*panics* *runs into a wall*

pm me when u get this sempai, so i kno u got it and then i can b happy.

good chapter.(:
Tiger5913 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Aww, the girls are so sweet to Matsuri. :3 I don't think she's Sueish. That is just her personality. Sure, she has flaws, but she is generally a kind and generous person. How mean of Gaara to tell her off. / Not like he has to take his guilt out on her. (Kankuro and Temari need to smack him, lol.) Well, maybe he'll work up the nerve to apologize to Matsuri one of these days. Like when pigs fly. 0
arte chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
UPDATE!I've been waiting for you to update forever!JUST UPDATE GOD DAMN IT!PLEASE!I'M BEGGING YOU!BEGGING YOU!PLEASE!
lynn768 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
update soon!
panda-sensei chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Uwaah, that's beautiful *wipes tear*

Is there gonna be more? *prays*
PandaMuffin123 chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
sempai! i'm...so sorry! i forgot to reveiw this chapter. forgive me?

great chapter! i like how pissy gaara got when temari mentioned matsuri! naugty naugty kool-aid! don't mention matsuri! XD
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
wow. that was intense. so the next chapter will have Matsuri? I wonder what she is going to think of Gaara. and so the love kanji isn't on his forehead? it's going on his arm?
Tiger5913 chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
o_O What the hell... their father is crazy. I'm glad to finally see Matsuri. :D Er, who's the person that told Gaara he/she/it loved him? _ So many questions...
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
this story is so awsome! I can't wait to read more! you do so good with getting everyone in character, and the way you tie everyone in on the story is so cool! i wish i was this good a writer!
PandaMuffin123 chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
wow...i can't think of the amount of times you used the word $hit in the last two chapters...

i liked it, good job!
PandaMuffin123 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
yes, sempai, this is REALY short...*rolls eyes*
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I can hardly wait for the next installment!
ga-mei chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
This chapter was very angsty at the end. It almost made me cry...poor Gaara...though you did a really good job writing it.