Reviews for I wish I knew how to
JokerBaby369 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This is a good piece, but i don't think the japanese words were necessary. I think english would have worked fine _ (plus, i think some of the terms are incorrect) maybe keep that in mind in future works. but this has made a rare way into my favourites list so be proud :)
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
good job! lol i loved it it was INTENSE
harrylover101 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I love it please update this soon.
chintsuuzai chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hi _

I'm writing this as constructive critisism. If you don't want it, there's no need to read, I just felt compelled to give you my thoughts on this.

This might sound stupid, but I haven't read your fanfic. That depends on several things, the first one being the Japanese: you've gotten some of them very wrong, and also.. I am of the opinion that you should keep to one language while writing. Suffixes are fine since there's really no way of translating them, and also names of techniques and places, but.. Things like 'yes', 'no', 'enter' and 'I'm sorry' - there's no real reason not to write them in English when that's the language you use for the rest of the text. I can see how you might want to use Japanese when you've just started learning it, but at least wait until you understand what you're saying.

(O)baasama does not mean elder, it's a respectful way of adressing one's grandmother or similar that you're very close to. It's also not a title, but used in convo only (since it reflects how the person speaking regards the person being adressed). Chakra isn't even a real Japanese word. Gomen is ONE way of saying sorry, and not everyone use it (in anime, gomen is kinda girlish, and gomen nasai is something mostly children use). Likewise, ie is a very polite way of saying no, and completely misplaced in this fic. Iya is just another way of saying no. Kyuubi is the name of the demon, but it means nine tails. Ore wa are two words and should be spelled separately (not that you use spacing at all in Japanese, but). Raikou.. I've never, ever heard that in use. It's obsolete, as far as I know. Normally you'd just say hai, as in 'yes?'. Yosh is so overused in fanfiction I don't even know where to begin..

The other reason is the paragraph division and indentation, which you're not using enough. You need to break the text down in smaller parts, or it gets really difficult to read.

The third reason is the overuse of periods. There are other ways of expressing hesitation.

I hope you don't take this as flaming or bashing, my only wish is to help you improve _ I really appriciate that you write GaaNaru smut. There should be tons more. :D So continue writing!

-S
DemonVamp chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Yummy yumm Naru/Gaara smut. Its almost what I'm looking for. Only I want wild naru/evil Gaara smut right now, but this was good. it almost fills that Naru/Gaara smut hole in my heart. *Put a hand to my forehead in fake distreass* Why oh why is what I want so hard to find? Is it so bad wanting Gaara to fine love in Naruto before he goes good? It must be no one writes about evil gaara unless its an oc story. lol Anyway, I'll add you to my fav list so more people can come. I'll even minchen your story in my naru/kaka story(in the aurthor notes of corse don't want people thinking I stole your story lol). Yay publicity!
sulfur-addict chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Suddenly...I feel outsourced. *cries* That was beautiful!

I shall now hide under a rock and never write again, lest I be shunned by the great fanfiction authors of our time. *places hand over face in dramatic way*

That drama enough for you? Honestly, it's great.

You need to upload more stories so I can submerge myself in them.
Moonpath-wolf chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
brilliant...just bloody brilliant *grins* written with the heart (and some other things .) if I ever read anyone
Kibasgirl2011 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Please keep writing! Amazing story great job X3
Jrock-Miso chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
LOVE IT! please more i was so glad when you made it more than a oneshot~!
Piggy Kun chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Hm..was this a two shot? if not I look forward to reading more. if it is then All I can say is I loved it! AWESOMENESS!
THE KYO chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
OMG I never knew a smex scene could be so durn smexi *w* there are so many things I can say about this, but I think my head would explode if I did.

It was cute and hot at the same time, never an awkward moment, which - surprisingly - a lot of fanfictions I read seem to have.

Tess, babe, I gotta hand it to you. JOB FANTASTICALLY DONE! .~

... It looks like Naruto's dream did come true. XD (had to say it)
demonic blood shed666 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
kawaii! its so freaken adorable!
Tainted-reflection-126 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Sweet and smexy finale. ;D

Nice job!
carmade chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
loved it!
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aw, how cute! gaara and naruto!