Reviews for Lost Souls Made Whole
Ruler of Humans chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
GODAMMIT.

First, you give me this GodTier ashlotte story (And I looooove Ashlotte), And then I see this fantastiballs ting on Amy (Who is my favorite character), and some how, against all odds, you actually manage to write well for Yoshimitsu! Yoshimitsu is so COOL!

I love you. I love you so goddamn much.
ChaosKittyKat chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
This is just so amazing . . . I'm honestly lost for words lol. Seriously, Amy is one of my fave characters and even though she became a main character, still underepresented. But you really portrayed her in such a beautiful yet melancholy way, i love it! :) Oh and the way you included Yoshimitsu was clever, you so got his personality spot on. I'll stop my rambling now lol

ZagaraVale

x
ChaosKittyKat chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
One word . . . Amazing! :) I had honestly never really paid much mind to Kamikirimusi's character before reading this but you really brought her emotions and personality to life in this story. Also the writing had such a natural flow :)

ZagaraVale

x
ACCOUNT INCINERATED chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I love this alot! you did a great job on it!
Copper.Shine chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Yoshimitsu! Just got through watching their SCIV endings (had to take the game back to Blockbuster, so Youtube was my only option), love 'em both. And once again, you portrayed their characters spot on. Dialogue was awesome, especially for Yoshi (you had me laughing at his quirks), and the interaction between the two of them was nothing short of perfect. By that I mean that you could say you're part of the SC staff and everyone would believe you created the characters while the rest of the workers twiddled their thumbs. Sorry if that doesn't make sense but you get what I mean, right?

One thing that stood out to me is you pulled off Yoshi's ability to make friends with complete strangers right off the bat, and how Amy developed a 'soft' spot for him against her will and eventually trusted him...to an extent. I don't know why, but that was just awesome during their encounter.

Amy's inner struggle was very believable, realistic, and well described. While she's not one of my favorite characters, and I can't help but hate Raphael, you pulled her off nicely.

Anyhoot, the chapter itself...like the others it's short but extremely sweet. And, like the others, I can't help but love it.

Also, I didn't catch any grammer or spelling errors. Not like I expected to.

I'm extremely curious and excited as to which character will be your next victim. Honestly I really hope you'll pick out Algol later on, seeing as how he's my favorite. But, your story, so I'll shut up now.

Anyway, I think that's it. Once again, wonderful job on this, and good luck with your work in the future.
Copper.Shine chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Wonderful job on this chapter! It was absolutely splendid! Usually I skip the action scenes in fanfictions, but you wrote it all so beautifully and it kept my attention all through the chapter. This chapter is very captivating, and interesting to see a side of Ashlotte that wasn't shown in SCIV. The way you described that burning desire in her was amazing because you still kept her in character, but brought in a different emotion she'd never felt before, accompanied by confusion, which just added fuel to the fire. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Despite not giving him a lot of dialoge, you kept Astaroth well in character also, giving him that cocky yet merciless personality as he started to fight Ashlotte.

You must have psychic powers or something because you've already written two of my top five favorite characters. I'll have to play Amy's story before I read the next chapter of this, so it could take a while before I review again! xD I'm not that good at SCIV, sadly.

Anyhoot, I guess that's it. Good luck on your future chapters!
Copper.Shine chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow...just...wow...give me a sec here, you left me speechless...

Alright, first off, you nailed Algol and K's (I can never spell her name right, so I won't even try) personalities perfectly. I mean so perfectly that I would bet my money that you're their creator disguising yourself on . Seriously, you portrayed them that well. And I'm agreeing with you about loving K's ending on Soul Calibur IV, it was really sweet.

Second, I absolutely LOVE the Algol/K father/daughter moment you threw in there at the end. It gave me the chillies and that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Third, I didn't catch any grammer or spelling errors, so bonus points for you!

I'll finish up reading this later and give separate reviews for the chapters, if that's okay. Can't wait to finish this! _
Kamitose chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
wow this is all good, but I especially love the third chapter. Not enough Amy fiction out there, let alone well written Amy fanfics. Also, I ADORE how you wrote for Yoshimitsu. I can't wait to read more.
zefyr1313 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Hello.

I really enjoyed these short stories, and i liked how you portrayed Kamikurimusi (sorry for my spelling if i got anything wrong), Ashlotte, Amy and Yoshimitsu. I think that you captured Yoshimitsu's personality really well, especially since he is such a strange character. By the way, i was wondering why you put Yoshimitsu in Amy's story, since in the game they are not linked?

-Thanks for the great story
Redrangerpower chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
This is really quite excellent. I'm hoping to see an update soon.
Servant of Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Thank you both for the compliments and encouragement. I'm not sure if I'm doing one chapter for ever character, but it's pretty likely. You have impeccable timing, because I'm almost done the next chapter, which is Amy, who is my favorite character along with Kamikirimusi, Ashlotte, and two others.
Tanookie chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I like these, especially how you've delved so deeply into the bonus characters. I'm excited to see what you do with the others. Are you planning on doing ALL the characters?

*Favorites*

You thinking about doing Amy anytime soon? :D
Anysia chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I liked the beginning of this fic so much that I took the time to run through Kamikirimusi's story mode just so I could read it in its entirety. I'm really glad I did.

You've done a beautiful job of expressing Kamikirimusi's inner thoughts and feelings with this piece. I too was surprised by the depth of character given to her; I honestly didn't expect too much from the bonus characters in SCIV and was pleasantly surprised. Kamikirimusi in particular seemed to have an overwhelming sense of loneliness before she met Algol, and you nailed that sense of isolation and longing here. The ending with her new family is also in the exact voice of the ending, so sweet and touching. You definitely have a knack for evoking strong emotions with your words; that's a beautiful thing.

All in all, great work-I hope you'll continue with this and maybe even toss out a few more fics for the SC fandom. :)

-Anysia