Reviews for Dralshy'a
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Posted 27 July 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR Two Days after Leviathan: Only one person aboard can get her back on her feet

I have always loved a good Mandalorian Story, and this qualifies on all counts. I have always hated war movies where the enemy are always just this side of being SS wannabees, because to quote Shakespeare in Henry V's reply to Williams' condemnation, 'there is no king, be his cause never so spotless, if it come to the arbitrement of swords, can try it out with all unspotted soldiers'.

Very, very good.

Pick of the Week Tied for Best of the Week
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
After reading this I think I have become a Canderous/Revan fan. Unrequited love is one of the most horrible thing that could happen to someone, I never thought I could ever find it beautiful. Somehow, you made Canderous's love exactly that, beautiful to me. I have thought that Canderous won't be a good love interest because love would break his character. It's surprisingly nice to see you prove me wrong and show that love could actually enhance his character. Good job.
payroo chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Really nice characterization of Canderous! Unrequited love seems to fit his Mandalorian honor, strangely enough. There's a really subtle dynamic between them that you nailed down really well.
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh I love it! We need more of this pairing on FanFic! Anyways, like your writing style a lot, you got both Rev and Ordo really well in character _

Haha...the Juhani thing was funny, especially since you can have a romance with her if you are female!

~Mir'ika~
Nemo-of-Rayne chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Only one thing to say: The last line was the icing on top of a perfect cake. Very awesome.
Tw1st chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I do not give many reviews, but this is an exception.

I must say, when first reading this I absolutely did not appreciate Canderous and Revan having a moment of romance - but you really made it work. I'm glad I went through and read this whole thing, because you wrote it very well and ended it in an extremely respectable way. Hats off to you, friend.
FireStallion chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
A good job as with your other stories. You portrayed Candrous very well. I really liked this one.
kosmokomik chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was well-written, nailing Canderous's character rather nicely. A very good job.