Reviews for As the World Falls Down
Miss DnG chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Loving this story! Its great, very sexy jareth, and although sarahs always the strong characer, it was nice to see someone else be strong for her :)
MithLuin chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
I agree that is a good place to end it, but the chapter felt a bit rushed. I'm not sure what else I expected, but somehow the fact that it is short makes the ending abrupt.

And I know this is magical and everything is just great, but realistically...it takes rape victims awhile to be comfortable with intimacy and for another person to erase those memories. So, I can see that as an *eventual* ending...but not a first-kiss kind of reaction. So, like I said - it's magic ;).
notwritten chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
I think that this chapter is interesting, and cool. Keep smiling, and try to keep cool. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
this was a nice chapter!
notwritten chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I think this chapter is pleasant, and interesting. Thank you for sharing. Have a good weekend.

Keep smiling. :-) More please.
megumisakura chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
awsome story!

i love it!

please update soon!
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
aw...cute...though Sarah should wack Jareth Sr. for tossing a 3 month babe up into the air.

I honestly didn't see the twist about her wishing it was Jareth's kid.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Quite an interesting, and lovely chapter!

I look forward to reading the next!
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
smart girl. man are her family gonna feel bad when they think she killed herself and the babe! they deserve to feel some guilt!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MithLuin chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Interesting beginning, though the suicide attempt is a bit over the top. I mean, I know she doesn't really want to die, but still. Rough day, eh?
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow! this start to your story was something I had never read before! (again) Wow! This is definently a story I must read!
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Good start on your story. Keep smiling. :-)
Celecia Leigh chapter 1 . 7/30/2008