Reviews for The Mysterious Time Travellers
LittleSelene chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love you, you got me with "They're so obviously doing it. In a car, up a tree, whatever—They are so doing it. Sorta like me and Jake except me and Jake can do it ten times hotter. I bet on it."
Fyrdraca-Elfsciene chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Positively brilliant! It actually seemed like multiple people were narrating the story! That does take quite a lot of talent. Round of applause!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved this! You really got into the characters minds! Love 10/Rose:)
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that was so good! I love rose/10!
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this brought me to tears every time one of those ficlets ended. you've captured all of their personalities perfectly, i think... except for mickey and madame de pompadour. but i hated her anyway so its ok. i think mickey's was a little harsher then it should have been... but thats ok too.

i think that you should continue into series 3 and 4... that would be awesome.

very nicely done... :) i like doctor/rose stories that make me cry... i'm a sucker for them.
jamie chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
aw so sad!

do a sequel!
x-Kim0x chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Great angle. I like how you've added in the futures of Tommy and Chloe. Loved the way Madame De Pompadour thought about it and got him drunk deliberately. The "I am not amused," line works really well for Queen Victoria too.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
thats amazingly beautiful. i think its sweet all the way through and it makes me smily but makes me a tad bit sad at the end on doomsday
TawnieCat chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
one word. beautiful
xXDonnaTylerXx chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
gorgeous. absolutely beautiful. all the way through series 2, you see the minor characters giving rose and the doctor little glances, and you clearly picked up on that. fantastic job, well done. i especially loved the doctor's part at the end.

Donna x