Reviews for The MarySue
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 14 . 9/8
I laughed so hard I choked! Wooowww me... *slow clap* but seriously, this was hilarious and amazing.
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 14 . 1/16
This story is so funny
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I was only giggling at this story.. until goddamn Angry-sue. That shit got me good.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I'm crying, this is perfect
andersonbt92 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaaha! This is so freakin funny! I love the parts where you as the author speak, HILARIOUS!
bravados chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is perfect omg I'm pretty sure I went into respitory arrest for a few seconds because I was laughing too much.
The One Who Is All chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
technically, Joker beat Jason to almost death with a crowbar, not an iron pipe. He then blew up the building it was taking place. Jason was still alive after Joker left.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
I don't have words to describe how beautiful this story is.
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Dear lord. I've never been one for reading parody fics, but I saw this had received so much attention I had to give it a try.

...I'm so glad I did! What makes this hilarious is the constant interruptions, repetitions, the hyper-Mary Sueness that makes it so obviously NOT a real Mary Sue story, yet familiar enough to let us groan with laughter at a character, a trope, and a cliched plot-line that usually just leaves us groaning.

Your use of a phrase or sentence in the narration, then beginning the next paragraph with that same phrase/sentence in dialogue was probably the thing that stood out to me the most. Great stylistic choice. I'll file that one away if I ever dare to write a parody!
PositivelyVillainous chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
this almost killed me. No, seriously i was laughing so hard i choked on air (didn't know that was possible -_-)
Thank you for being awesome! sincerely, me.
Scrambled-Dry chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is the most annoying fic in the fandom. "Mary-Sue" is really just a cliche, over dramatic way of saying "I hate your character" for X reason. Most Sues don't make it to the bookstore, and Stepanie Meyer is laughing all the way to the bank because millions of people like her work regardless of Bella The Sue.

Judging by the sheer number of positive reviews the FF variety garner, anyone who goes around getting worked up about Sues is probably jealous.
jedidah chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Well, Gotham is going to be very sparkly from now on.
Toxic Sauna chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
This is hilarious.
Danielle Yokoshiro chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You know this story is utterly amazing?
Even more so when you read this out loud in a overly-dramatic-and-cliched-voice?
Anyways, good job with the fic.
stormeed chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Okay, so I was going to wait until the end to review, but I just have to say that I literally fell off my chair laughing at this chapter.

I mean. Literally. Fell. Off. My. Chair.

And onto the floor.