Reviews for Behind Every Good Man
Blabby blab chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Please update!
Blabby blab chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Please update! Please please please please please please please PLEASE!
nalajumper chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
I've read a lot of stories here and on wattpad and this definitely makes my top ten of all time. its so realistic and endearing. please update! this is too good of a story to abandon. i hope you are well after all these years!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Please update,pretty please with a cherry on top.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Omg. Please continue
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Have you abandonned this fic'? It's too bad because this story is realistic and amazing! Please UPDATE! Bye!
ZazzF4 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
What a brilliant story. I would love to see the future of Keela and Lancelot.
DTaylor201989 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
i love this story, can't wait for more. hope you update soon
RebornRose1992 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
omg please update! this story is just soo wonderful so amazing! :D lance needs a girl like this!
Hendrickx E chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
This story is so beautiful! I know you probably won't finish your stories since it's already been two years since you last updated but if you continued writing in a blog or something I would love to read them there! Please answer either way, please, please, please?
Maryfer7 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Love it update soon! PM me if u need any help at all, i would love to help you! great job and please please update soon...Can you please send me a teaser?:)
typhoidcandy chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
This has been a lovely story! Seriously, I fell in love with it very quickly. You haven't updated in quite some time, but I hope that I read more of this amazing story soon!
Plague's Vengeance chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Why in the name of everything unholy have you not updated this amazing story for. .YEARS! I have never teared up as much as I did reading this story in my entire life. Please please update soon!
Beesy chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
This story is perfection! You had me crying in every chapter.. :D I was so mesmerized that I couldn't stop reading! Now I'll only get 4,5 hours of sleep before school tomorrow (or should I say today :D ), but that's ok too! ;) Please consider to update this story, dear. :)
Carollina chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Pleeeease, update this!

Amazing story and great characters!