Reviews for The Briar Patch
daryalkami5 chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
I hope you eventually get back to this story :)
NobodyToo chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I adore your stories very much!
Anon chapter 24 . 9/11/2016
You have a very good story. Looking forward to future updates.
SavanaSahara chapter 24 . 1/28/2016
So loved this latest update! Read it when you uploaded and just re-read again today! Please update soon as I am dying to see where you are taking all of these interconnecting plots...Malcolm and T'Pol on the Sas-a-shar; Earth's military reorg; Tamura's meeting with the High Priest; Trip meeting with the High Council and the whole alien interference thing! Also want more of Kiran, Soval, Vaaris (has he recovered?) Shran and his people? Can't wait for the next chapter(s). Update? Hopefully soon? Please?! :)
P.S. Can you submit this as an STE book? It would be so well-received!
Alelou chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
They certainly do have their work cut out for them. I'm glad Trip got his pips. Interesting as always. Very entertaining pathologist there. (I'm also wondering if Commander Dockerage is up to the job, or just won't be able to leave port...snort. But I really do love that name!)
BorisC chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Nice move on the promotion of Trip... He now outrank his wife...
Cap'nFrances chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
Great chapter and quite a morning for Trip!
paulc5 chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
Another great chapter.
I'm pleased you included another 'white room' scene. When you put Trip'nT'Pol together you always make the characters sparkle; plus the idea of Malcolm confined to his cabin, as far away from the Vulcans as they can put him is hilarious.

So General Casey had no family.
No one to mourn him except his old friend Gardner.
Hmm.

As always, well worth waiting for.
Asso chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
Delicious beginning scene.
Simple and touching.
As for the rest, the usual masterful hand.
Nyotarules chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
This series is brilliant! There are no words!
Teri chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
Great to see an update. I'm still a giant fan of STE, so I constantly check for updates from my favorite authors, which include you. I'm looking forward to see where this heads. Thanks for sharing.
Firewolfe chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
I was so excited to see this wonderful story updated. I adore this series and your fics in the Enterprise Universe. It makes a lot of sense and is 100 percent better then the ending they gave us to the series. Its like the writers went on crack, meth and then got stone drunk and knocked in the head or dropped on it. I eagerly look forward to seeing more and hope with a sincere heart you keep writing this. Its always makes my days brighter to see an update. I love the twists and turns this takes.

Fire
Lorien Legacy chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
hey, just found your story. noticed the length of time in between chapters. definitely following. Wanted to mention that I learned a lot from your writing style and how you keep me wanting to click to the next chapter. I do hope your continuing this story please update soon :)
decisiveorigin chapter 23 . 9/4/2015

Side comment, I notice how much soval has to do with the events. As a fan of him, hope you make a chapter with his point of view. Also liking the priest and wouldn't mind a kov chapter either.
Alelou chapter 23 . 8/15/2015
Sorry it took me a while to get to this. It was bristling with intense action and would make a great movie. Nice to see the brass valuing Trip. I have to confess to being a bit lost, though, mostly because I got it mixed up with another story and spent the first half thinking T'Pol was in prison on Andoria. I think you should feel free to give us a little summary of the story so far. The lack of beta did not show at all. I admire you for getting back to this! (God knows I have been terribly remiss myself!)