Reviews for The Briar Patch
enzosprite chapter 1 . 3/4
This series of yours is AMAZING. Brilliantly written, carefully paced, with really compelling original characters. I love how you've tied in all the characters together to create such a crafted story. I hope you haven't given up on this, it's just way too good to abandon. If this was published, I would so buy it. This is way better than what the plonkers over at Paramount ever came out with. Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to the next chapter.
paulc chapter 21 . 2/11
Amazing!
Can't wait for the next chapter.
This is unfolding brilliantly (I would love to see this onscreen as a ST:E arc. I suppose I'll have to settle for it playing out in my head)
alexjoletaoutlook.com chapter 21 . 2/6
Okay great stories and great writing. Please write some more. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
I really like your story...and i liked the prequel. Please finish this story...i am a big fan!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Really love the story could you please finish it or at least publish five more chapters
prince-bishop chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
This is a very good story, did not expect the MACO's to do something like that, it's not just the Vulcans who have trouble at home looks like Star Fleet are in the brown smelly stuff, looking forward to your next chapter.
Alelou chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
This was enjoyable! I thought Archer was a bit over the top with his "hit me," but then his gazelle speech was over the top, too, so that's in character for him. The MACO thing is fascinating. Is this a coup that's also affecting the civilian government on Earth? Has it been engineered by the Romulans? Hmmm.

Sorry to see Trip and T'Pol separated, but the suspense that comes along with that might be a good thing.
badkarma00 chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
Very good! Great addition to the story.
Cap'nFrances chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Thanks for updating! It's a great chapter. I was really glad to see Archer finally trying to make amends with Trip. The thing with the MACOs was totally unexpected (at least by me). I'm looking forward to more.
Mr. Wartburg chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Damn, read this a while ago and just got fully caught up. One hell of a story.
framework4 chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Interesting chapter. The MACOs turning against Star Fleet? Odd to say the least. Looking forward to where you take us.
Asso chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Just perfect. I would not know what else to add, except: Thank you!
waffenmac chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter so glad you updated
Darksnider05 chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
So that's where all the Maco's went in the future lulz what a way to go out.
Cap'nFrances chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Great story. It ,looks like Trip was right to be concerned about Archer. I'm looking forward to their talk. I hope Archer has taken Torok up on his offer or will do it soon. He's in a very tough spot and can use all the help he can get.