Reviews for The Briar Patch
decisiveorigin chapter 23 . 7h
hey, just found your story. noticed the length of time in between chapters. definitely following.
Wanted to mention that I learned a lot from your writing style and how you keep me wanting to click to the next chapter.

Side comment, I notice how much soval has to do with the events. As a fan of him, hope you make a chapter with his point of view. Also liking the priest and wouldn't mind a kov chapter either.
Alelou chapter 23 . 8/15
Sorry it took me a while to get to this. It was bristling with intense action and would make a great movie. Nice to see the brass valuing Trip. I have to confess to being a bit lost, though, mostly because I got it mixed up with another story and spent the first half thinking T'Pol was in prison on Andoria. I think you should feel free to give us a little summary of the story so far. The lack of beta did not show at all. I admire you for getting back to this! (God knows I have been terribly remiss myself!)
SavanaSahara chapter 23 . 8/13
Ohhh where to begin?! I so love this story and can't wait for the next chapter yet again! So want to see where this is going from here! Thanks so much and please, please update real soon cuz not sure if I can hold out for months this time around! LOL :)
Cap'nFrances chapter 23 . 8/9
Excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to the next, whenever it arrives.
BorisC chapter 23 . 7/29
Very good chapter. It was worth the wait. Just one question: why this 23rd chapter have "Chapter 19" sub title%
Asso chapter 23 . 7/20
Do you know Machiavelli, my friend?
I think yes.
This complex and intricate chapter seems to confirm this.
Deign of the Renaissance, in its opulence.
paulc5 chapter 23 . 7/20
The layers of intrigue and the plot twists and turns are incredible.
I didn't think you'd get rid of Esterle so quickly. It seems to me that as 'the Acceptable Face' of bigotry, he'd be a very difficult opponent for the government and Starfleet to discredit. Of course as the scenes in the Council Chamber were not shown to the public the rumour mills would grind overtime (do rumour mills grind or spin?) so he might be more dangerous dead than alive.
And what did Casey mean when he remarked "All Hell is about to break loose!"
Lots of questions asked, and I guess I'll have to wait until the next installment... :-)

This is an engrossing, enjoyable story. (Y)
stars90 chapter 23 . 7/20
Wow, Tamura really is good at his job. And I'm really curious about just what Trip left out from what happened on Columbia. But what was the point of killing Esterle? It can't be to make him a martyr, he was killed by the wrong people for that. So what was the point? Did Casey just lose it?
I'm really loving this story please update
edie2375 chapter 22 . 2/23
I LOVE this story, but I see that it has been over a year since it was updated, PLEASE finish it! You've left us with one hell of a cliffhanger!
SavanaSahara chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Love, love your story. More soon please!
SavanaSahara chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Hi! Really love where this is going. Please say you will be updating real soon? I am so anxious!
BorisC chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Nice chapter... Please continue the story... You write very well!

Boris in Montréal
lazeeness chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
Things seem to be going from bad to worse for our heroes. This is a great read, but I wouldn't mind a little good news in the next chapter.
Asso chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
A table set very well for a surprise lunch, full of unexpected dishes. Bravo.