Reviews for The Briar Patch
I'm really loving this story please update
edie2375 chapter 22 . 2/23
I LOVE this story, but I see that it has been over a year since it was updated, PLEASE finish it! You've left us with one hell of a cliffhanger!
SavanaSahara chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Love, love your story. More soon please!
SavanaSahara chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Hi! Really love where this is going. Please say you will be updating real soon? I am so anxious!
BorisC chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Nice chapter... Please continue the story... You write very well!

Boris in Montréal
lazeeness chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
Things seem to be going from bad to worse for our heroes. This is a great read, but I wouldn't mind a little good news in the next chapter.
Asso chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
A table set very well for a surprise lunch, full of unexpected dishes. Bravo.
Yazzysnazzy chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Can tucker get anymore alienated from his home planet? Love this chapter, please do more!
paulc5 chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Great chapter.
A touch of '7 Days in May'.
Lots of meat and more questions than answers; plus a cliffhanger.
Alelou chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Wow, I really love the changes here. Very dynamic ending with excellent rising tension. Bravo. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cap'nFrances chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
It's great to see more of this story. I think I need to go back and refresh my memory, but I'm sure that will be a pleasure.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
I like the chapter but also the whole story thus far please update. Your story gives me inspiration!
enzosprite chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This series of yours is AMAZING. Brilliantly written, carefully paced, with really compelling original characters. I love how you've tied in all the characters together to create such a crafted story. I hope you haven't given up on this, it's just way too good to abandon. If this was published, I would so buy it. This is way better than what the plonkers over at Paramount ever came out with. Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to the next chapter.
paulc chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Amazing!
Can't wait for the next chapter.
This is unfolding brilliantly (I would love to see this onscreen as a ST:E arc. I suppose I'll have to settle for it playing out in my head)