Reviews for The Dying of the Light
Sarita Kate chapter 9 . 8/15
I have read this story so many times. It's such a solid story, there's loads of hurt Sam, a super creepy bad and some awesome Dean tossed in. I just love this story! Well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Loved this!
Usuk4everandever chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
S-sammy?
dontknowmyname chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Liz Roman chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Loved this. Well done!
LvSammy chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
BRAVO! This was awesome! I loved it. Love a Dean that takes care of his baby brother. AWESOME!
KayValo87 chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
I must say I am impressed. This is the best fanfic I have read in a while. Well done. :)

I think my favorite parts were when Janice and Dean were ganging up on Sam, that was great. It had a really good ending and I loved how you tied John into the story.

Needless to say, this will not be the last story I read by this author. :)
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
YAY Bobby's on his way! I so love Bobby! He's my little secret crush which I guess is no longer a secret! Anyway this is fanfreakintastic! LOVE IT! I so love my Sammy! I so love my Dean! I so love my Bobby! Excellent Work!
aXforamnesty chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
i ABSOLUTELY could NOT be more impressed with this! wonderfully crafted! wonderfully IN character! CLASSIC banter, and SUPERBLY written. a classic hands down
Shannanigans chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Wonderful story. So sad for Sam! I am curious about the ghost/killer of the story though. It's okay that you left that open.

Love limp Sam!
Spaceseeker chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
What a great story - I totally loved it. Fantastic!
Phx chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
I enjoyed this story even more the second time around. You nailed Bobby, Dean and Sam perfectly and I loved the feeling that Bobby cares about both boys - sometimes that gets a bit lost in other stories or even on the show itself. But not here. Here he was how I imagine him to be.

And I'm such a sucker for protective Dean and hurtSam so this was totally a piece to be inhaled. The brotherly moments were awesome, the humor nicely timed and the timing and story excellent.

Definitely a story I will be recommending and a definite fix I needed. Big brother looking after little brother seems a lost art these days :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
I just finished your story and it was absolutly fabulous. Please tell me you have a sequal or more about Sam's recovery and frustrations at Bobbies. I am looking for Blind Sam ficks do you have any of those or have plans to write any? I haven't found one story where he's blinded by an Angel with out loosing his eyes. Any ways just wanted to let you know that this was a great fic I hope there's more where this came from, Thanks for the story. Nicole.
Mockingbyrd chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
great story! I really enjoyed it.

Cheers
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Excellent story. i really enjoyed reading it.