Reviews for The Dying of the Light
Loved this!
Usuk4everandever chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
S-sammy?
dontknowmyname chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Liz Roman chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Loved this. Well done!
LvSammy chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
BRAVO! This was awesome! I loved it. Love a Dean that takes care of his baby brother. AWESOME!
KayValo87 chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
I must say I am impressed. This is the best fanfic I have read in a while. Well done. :)

I think my favorite parts were when Janice and Dean were ganging up on Sam, that was great. It had a really good ending and I loved how you tied John into the story.

Needless to say, this will not be the last story I read by this author. :)
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
YAY Bobby's on his way! I so love Bobby! He's my little secret crush which I guess is no longer a secret! Anyway this is fanfreakintastic! LOVE IT! I so love my Sammy! I so love my Dean! I so love my Bobby! Excellent Work!
aXforamnesty chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
i ABSOLUTELY could NOT be more impressed with this! wonderfully crafted! wonderfully IN character! CLASSIC banter, and SUPERBLY written. a classic hands down
Shannanigans chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Wonderful story. So sad for Sam! I am curious about the ghost/killer of the story though. It's okay that you left that open.

Love limp Sam!
Spaceseeker chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
What a great story - I totally loved it. Fantastic!
Phx chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
I enjoyed this story even more the second time around. You nailed Bobby, Dean and Sam perfectly and I loved the feeling that Bobby cares about both boys - sometimes that gets a bit lost in other stories or even on the show itself. But not here. Here he was how I imagine him to be.

And I'm such a sucker for protective Dean and hurtSam so this was totally a piece to be inhaled. The brotherly moments were awesome, the humor nicely timed and the timing and story excellent.

Definitely a story I will be recommending and a definite fix I needed. Big brother looking after little brother seems a lost art these days :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
I just finished your story and it was absolutly fabulous. Please tell me you have a sequal or more about Sam's recovery and frustrations at Bobbies. I am looking for Blind Sam ficks do you have any of those or have plans to write any? I haven't found one story where he's blinded by an Angel with out loosing his eyes. Any ways just wanted to let you know that this was a great fic I hope there's more where this came from, Thanks for the story. Nicole.
Mockingbyrd chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
great story! I really enjoyed it.

Cheers
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Excellent story. i really enjoyed reading it.
Shannon O'Neil chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Wow, what can say apart from I loved it. I am a sucker for hurt Sam and protective Dean and you write the boys so well, each word they say seems to fit the characters and what they sound like on the show.

Well done and maybe just maybe this may help to persude you to write another.