Reviews for Telmarine Tower: Caspian's Quest
Aesir23 chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
It's too bad that this story hasn't been updated in so long, after sifting through page after page of stories this one is by far my favourite.

I always admire when a writer will injure the characters, it makes it clear that the characters aren't invincible and makes the story all the more enthralling. Whatever drew you from this story, I hope you're doing well at the very least.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
This is such a great story! I can't help wondering where Lucy is, though. Please update soon!
Guest Dryad chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
I know it's been a long time since you have worked on this story, but I really admire your writing and I really pray you continue this story. I have read most of your stories and I really like how you portray the characters from the books. Also, how you put Aslan in the forefront and glorify Him. Thanks.
Heather chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
I hope you'll come back to this story. It was just getting to the good part!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
love this so far! hoping to read more
Tamuril2 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Please update this soon. I love this story and would like to see where you take it next. I think you did the characters well (well written, I mean). You made them believable and well rounded, at least for me.

Plus you left us at a cliff hanger. What will they say when they figure out who Caspian is? What will their plan be? I hope peter isn't as stuffy as he was in movie. Don't get me wrong, I love Peter, i just love Caspian more (book or movie).

Keep up the great work/writing!

~Tamuril2
HarleyMarie chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I love this chapter, along with this whole story. But when will you be updating?
Anony'mouse chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
:D I just realized chapters 7-10 were up! Yay! This is soo great, I can't wait for more. I love the 10th chapter :D
Dearborn chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Do stop fainting, Caspian! *glares* Honestly! Could you do something other than falling unconscious, for once?

Anyway, I am glad to know that this is following bookverse. I always disliked the PC movie because it made Peter look so idiotic. Oh well, we'll see...

Laus Deo,

Dearborn
tremblinghand chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Hey KC,

Awesome job with this chapter! I didn't expect Ed and Pete to be with the three already. So I can't wait for the next update...

Yeah, lol. Prince Caspian always blacks out doesn't he... Like Andrew Adamson said...Prince Caspian is a sleepy one. lol

King of Kings' Daughter
SpangleyPony chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Yay, Narnians and the two kings of old but where on Narnia is Lucy?
SpangleyPony chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Great chapter, realization is slowly creeping up on our prince.
acacia59601 chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
I will admit that Caspian fainting is a good way to end the chapter, but gah! Evil cliffhangers!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Aw dang, another fic to read in my ever-vanishing free time. Sigh.

Oh well- YES! The Brothers AT LAST! Thank you!

Good one! And yes, he should stop fainting! Keep it coming!
Queen Su chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Well I'm glad Caspian is warm, but I'm a bit too warm. The day has been a hot one. Anyway, absolutely brilliant chapter! :) I love all the characters! YAY! Let's hear it for the RED dwarves! They got that so mixed up in the movie. Great job, I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

All for Aslan,