Reviews for Telmarine Tower: Caspian's Quest
Lottie chapter 10 . 8/4
More please! It's such an outstanding story, please don't stop
Aesir23 chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
It's too bad that this story hasn't been updated in so long, after sifting through page after page of stories this one is by far my favourite.

I always admire when a writer will injure the characters, it makes it clear that the characters aren't invincible and makes the story all the more enthralling. Whatever drew you from this story, I hope you're doing well at the very least.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
This is such a great story! I can't help wondering where Lucy is, though. Please update soon!
Guest Dryad chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
I know it's been a long time since you have worked on this story, but I really admire your writing and I really pray you continue this story. I have read most of your stories and I really like how you portray the characters from the books. Also, how you put Aslan in the forefront and glorify Him. Thanks.
Heather chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
I hope you'll come back to this story. It was just getting to the good part!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
love this so far! hoping to read more
Tamuril2 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Please update this soon. I love this story and would like to see where you take it next. I think you did the characters well (well written, I mean). You made them believable and well rounded, at least for me.

Plus you left us at a cliff hanger. What will they say when they figure out who Caspian is? What will their plan be? I hope peter isn't as stuffy as he was in movie. Don't get me wrong, I love Peter, i just love Caspian more (book or movie).

Keep up the great work/writing!

HarleyMarie chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I love this chapter, along with this whole story. But when will you be updating?
Anony'mouse chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
:D I just realized chapters 7-10 were up! Yay! This is soo great, I can't wait for more. I love the 10th chapter :D
Dearborn chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Do stop fainting, Caspian! *glares* Honestly! Could you do something other than falling unconscious, for once?

Anyway, I am glad to know that this is following bookverse. I always disliked the PC movie because it made Peter look so idiotic. Oh well, we'll see...

Laus Deo,

tremblinghand chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Hey KC,

Awesome job with this chapter! I didn't expect Ed and Pete to be with the three already. So I can't wait for the next update...

Yeah, lol. Prince Caspian always blacks out doesn't he... Like Andrew Adamson said...Prince Caspian is a sleepy one. lol

King of Kings' Daughter
SpangleyPony chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Yay, Narnians and the two kings of old but where on Narnia is Lucy?
SpangleyPony chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Great chapter, realization is slowly creeping up on our prince.
acacia59601 chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
I will admit that Caspian fainting is a good way to end the chapter, but gah! Evil cliffhangers!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Aw dang, another fic to read in my ever-vanishing free time. Sigh.

Oh well- YES! The Brothers AT LAST! Thank you!

Good one! And yes, he should stop fainting! Keep it coming!