Reviews for Empowerment
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
{blink} woof! I *did* find you by searching for Kiba stories, but... I think I am going to have to keep reading through your catalog! I really like how you do unexpected things- people don't necessarily end up with who you might expect from a Western "Rom-Com" way of looking at things, but it can still be a good thing/happy ending. Even though now it's over my brain is free to linger over the genetic closeness of cousins with identical twin parents.
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Excellent oneshot, I really enjoyed it! I'm also a huge Hinata/Neji fan, I'm already dreaming of a sequel where they gradually learn to love each other. x)
Bittyboo01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love how the story played out but i just can't stand the ending
jermansushi chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is fabulous! Well written, great plot, I like the ending because it is so realistic...my applause to this one shot, which are my absolute favorite. Should you feel like reading more Naruto fics, I welcome you to check out mine. I also share a hatred of Sasuke and enjoy mixing pairings.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like how this is realistic. Well done!
jinxed chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
a sad yet beautiful fic...I love it! I really like your ending, it works well, though i'm sure many are upset that kiba and hinata didn't run away together or something. Great detail, you did an awesome job! this is definitely one of my favorite kibahina fics.
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
*tear* That's so sad! They didn't end up together... yet he still did that for her and made her feel loved... I feel so... depressed... The smut was extremely well written by the way. I like how he let her be the dominant one for this special reason (: I really liked it even though it makes me want to shave Neji bald and braid his hair into a whip just so I can smack him in the face with it... GRR! How could he go on with the wedding even though he doesn't love her! And how could he take her virginity too! WHATTA BASTARD! ): Stupid Neji...

Great work!

~twiinklestar
mistress akasha chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
yay! even tho it didnt last yayayayayay! i love kibahina! but i love nejihina too! wwll when neji isnt a bitch to her but ur lemon was good! im very proud!
starpelt115755 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hey it was great but you should make a second part with kiba and the one girl tell me if you ever do
jauntily chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This was one of the most beautiful and well-written fanfictions I've ever read. And I'm really disappointed that you won't consider writing about this pairing again, because honestly; no new fiction about this pairing will ever compare to the one you wrote.

I love how you depicted Kiba's character and how you began their 'romantic' encounter. I'm not crash hot about the ending, since Kiba and Hinata are my OTP.
homosapien9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
oh. my. god. i loved it! i was so into it! when i was reading it, my brother banged on my door and it caused me to jump and scream, lol. excellent writing! keep up the good work!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
cute
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
done with kiba psh...as if anyone could be done with that dog nin...you'll be back to him. they always come back..lol. i just hope fingers crossed it's when you are ready to do a yaoi, and it's kiba and shino or kiba and shikamaru. that would be wonderful, especially if it were a multi-chapter fic! *smiles with a goofy fangirl grin* i'm not dropping any hints cause i know you have pulling strings going on right now...well yeah i lied i am dropping a hint. lol

as you probably know from home again, i so dislike hinata, BUT my LOVE of your story writing overpowers that, so i had to read this. i must say it truly was smexy w/out smut. kiba knowing the right words to say, 'make love' instead of the 'f' word. letting her take control, and just basically being her tool. that shows his real love for her, and not in a romantic way, but a true deep friendship. right down to being sensitive enough to allow her to sneak away. kudos to hinata for even getting up the courage to go into the bar in the first place...

oh...and if you're truly done with kiba (*wink wink*) then he'll stay here with me...and i can drop another hint...shinoxsakura.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I really enjoyed this. I actually read all of your Kiba/Saku stories and this one in about a day and 1/2. I have to say that you are so talented and I love the way you write. I have to say that I'm looking forward to you writing a Kaka/Saku.

Rox
dustori chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved the story. You made Hinata and Kiba sound so cute and passionate towards each other that I couldn't help but smile. I almost hate the fact that you won't be doing another one with this pairing. Don't get me wrong, I love Kaka/Saku pairing too but now my focus is on Kiba/Hina now. So I hope in the near future you would do another one because you just wrote a beautiful one.