Reviews for The Still Point
remerkaba chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Good Story, I enjoyed it.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Nice little interlude. You've really captured the mood of the movie well- there are a lot of stories that totally take the characters out of character. I know there's an alternate timeline, but they are still fundamentally the same people. You've not done this- your characters work well.

Good story!
The Shinster chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Good story :) I've thought about the fact that there is a teenage Charlie alive in Continuum and how that would play out. Good writing and good sense of the characters. Keep it up!
Manda's Girl aka Charlie chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Heartbreaking and very awesome.
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Sweet!

I think it's cool how you and I both, in our post-Continuum fics, had Sam seeing Charlie. LOL, we both even had him have too-long hair, just 'cause it would bug Jack, I think.

Great, great fic, and I love their natural, easy interaction. Super job.

Pol
Redd chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I love it! Very Sam!
Natters chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
good fic
MajorSamFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Of course, this is Annerb, so it's good. Writes both Sam and Jack true to character as always, and is true to canon.

But ZOMGosh! heartwrenching!
dp chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very nice. Sort of sad but nice job.
iridescentZEN chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing!
mara-anni chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Sobbing uncontrollably :(
sync chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
nice but could you label stories if they are J/S only please?
madaline-7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is absoulte... and something that could happen. Thank you for filling in the missing peice for me.
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wonderfully written and thought out. Thanks :) - Jennifer
IggyMing chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is so beautifully written, and really fills in a gap that was missing in what was otherwise a very entertaining movie. We catch just a brief glimpse of Sam in her new existence, when she buys the Froot Loops-type cereal. Reading in between the lines, you know she's thinking of Jack. But, it's a brief moment, and not fully explored. You've done a perfect job of adding to that picture, and you've described so well how sad and lonely Sam must have been, especially without Jack.