Reviews for Deep Space 13
Giny04 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I know it's been a year since you last updated but... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee update thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss sssss
Connortemple4evaneva chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Hi I'm reviewing like this so I can review the same chapter twice so if you want to reply just find me on the previous reviews and pm me :) Basically...update pleeeeeeaaase? The kills me...
I recently found this story again and I'd forgotten how much I love it. Absolutely brilliant. xx
madly9 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
This is an amazing story! Bashir and Garak are completely in-character, everyone else is very believable and entertaining, and the constant mystery has me on edge. Just when I think I know what's going on, another plot twist is made.

I don't know if you're still writing this story, but if you are, please, please, pleeeeeeaaaase update! I have to know what happens next. The Bashir spy drama is too good to end!
bespectacledfanwarrior chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
And the mystery deepens... Good chapter, Julian shouldn't feel bad, Garak would have done the same thing to him in half the time! I can't wait for the next chapter. xx
bespectacledfanwarrior chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
An update would be wonderful please :)

This ff is definately going on my all time top ten favourites list. I love Bashir, I love Garak and I love Romulans, what more could I want?
agentmorgan chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
yeah! another chapter! I'm guessing that Garak knew the dress was for Vena
jojobevco chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Good Story
JuJukins chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Woo! I'm jealous of Vena now... Dinner... In his quarters... Made by him... *drools*

Please try to update quickly!
auri mynonys chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Yay! An update! Is your muse ok?

I love Bashir and his crazy friends so much. :D

Good and intriguing chapter. Just watch your use of "rather" - it pops up repeatedly in the chapter and usually isn't necessary.
Flash Foreward chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Intriguing new chapter! Good to see an update, and you write Garak so well! It makes me happy. I can't wait to see more.
JuJukins chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Julian always makes the weirdest friends.

Awesome story! I haven't seen a lot of Romulans lately, so it's nice to read about them. And Garak, of course, is always interesting. And I love Jules.

I can't wait to read more!
gomX chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
This is really interesting and I hope you'll update it some day.
jazzy2may chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
I love this story! :D
miarath chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Aw, what a mystery. :D Well-done so far.

Love the characters so far. _ Keep up the good work.
miarath chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Oh, I really like this beginning. Well-done and the characters sound interesting too. :D

Keep writing.