Reviews for In The Closet
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 17 . 11/24
"Minutes ticked by, desperate to get away from her." Wonderfully clever.
nimue the nymph chapter 100 . 9/4
I know this is odd and weird and oh god, I can't. This is beautiful and glorious and sweet and I can truly appreciate them right now. Artemis. Holly. You have no idea how much I adore them, they're wonderful and possibilities and this moved me to tears. Thank you. This was beautiful and what I needed to realize that I have what I need, and that they're. . .what they have. They're possibilities unexplored so forever eternal and Artemis with his word games. . .this is genuinely beautiful.
whitealmond chapter 100 . 5/13
Listening to the Trapeze Swinger while reading this, sniffling and blinking away tears. Read through all your drabbles and enjoyed them all, loved how you wrote the characters so true to themselves, and Artemis/Holly in particular, whether you wrote them as lovers, friends, in denial, or in regret. Beautiful collection.
whitealmond chapter 99 . 5/13
A treasure trove of A/H! I'm actually glad you write A/H so much... I tend to stick with a pairing through thick and thin ;) this story was quite apt for them.
whitealmond chapter 94 . 5/13
I don't recall a puberty scene in the American edition. What? Now I need to buy the UK editions of all the books and reread them -_- hilarious scene, btw XD
whitealmond chapter 74 . 5/13
Argh, he can be so sweet even when you know he's being manipulative.
whitealmond chapter 72 . 5/13
Succinct and powerful.
whitealmond chapter 67 . 5/13
Holly: Showing Artemis how to be a better person, let alone human, since he was 12. But what did she mean by telling him that he was going to die?
whitealmond chapter 65 . 5/13
Oh my god. This is my perfect crack pairing.
whitealmond chapter 45 . 5/12
*heart cracks and slowly crumbles to pieces* The Italicized lines pack so much punch.
whitealmond chapter 23 . 5/12
YOU! You're the reason why I watched The Piano and eventually learned how to play Big My Secret. I read this story years and years ago, god it's been so long, and I started reading this collection again and it hit me over the head like a bag of bricks. It's such a gorgeous song, isn't it, and now that I know it and now that I'm reading this again... what a big secret it was he carried, a lifelong one kept until he died, so huge you wonder how she missed it? And the ending, the penultimate scene pricks the heart like a needle made sharper by the wistful, youthful joy that preceded it.
neire chapter 2 . 5/3
lol i love this one xD
OakeX chapter 20 . 1/27
Well damn. Just... damn. I was not expecting that. When I read the ending I slapped the arm rests of my chairs and cried out, and I quote: 'Well damn! She's a lesbian! I was not expecting that! Brilliant, just brilliant!'. Excellently done, if I could favourite chapters I would favourite this one.
OakeX chapter 19 . 1/26
The sheer sass in this chapter is amazing.
OakeX chapter 17 . 1/26
Creepy silent walk. Honestly, cracks me up every time.