Reviews for Shattered
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
I love a that song so much... i really glad you decided to continue this story
MusicKitty99 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
You cant just stop! I wanted to see if Dei ever said that he loved him back! DX
Key Taiven chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Ah, I know you've discontinued this story. But I've really liked what you did with it. I finished the sequel and went straight to this story

Anyway, just wanted to say it was amazing while it lasted and it would be completely amazing if continued! But I completely understand writer's block and the likes!

~Key Taiven
Gin no raita wa bara chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I know it's been YEARS since you've updated, but can you PPLLEEAASSEE consider doing this story again? I read Forgotten Children and this and I'm just like '...if this isn't posted, I'mma die!'

SO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY ON THIS POOR GIRL'S SOUL AND FINISH THIS!

I'll get on my...cyber-knees and beg! BEG DAMMIT!

...SO please? :3

Plus you're like an uber amazing writer! I've been reading your stories (well...all the SasorixDeidara ones anyway XD) and I. Fell. In. Love. With. Them.

Btw, I love your ideas XD they're either uber sad or uber funny XD

Loves!

PLEASE THOUGH. PPOOSSTT~~~~~~~

Love ya!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Poor Sasori. Deidara WTH? Five years around Sasori and you haven't had sex with him, woah that's weird since he's one sexy ass redhead lol.

Anyways the last part was a bit sad... and are you going to update the story? i mean i saw the date you last updated it and it was on 2008 :( PLEASE, continue it!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
LOL at Dei's jealous reaction!
Akatsuki4Ever303 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010

i deman more yaoi!

I need it!

XD

i love the sequel!

Especially the part with Aki and Hikaru!

they are so cute
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
it was cute and sweet loved it
Kaila Bolley chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Hey.. i just wanted to say that you truely are a gifted writer. I noticed when re-reading the description for this story/fanfic, it said it was abandoned.. I think that if you haven't finished it the you should un-abandoned it, and should finish it :)
ARE YOU TOBI APPROVED chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
lol i loved it so cute! your doing an amazing job! hey will sasori ever get jealous? i think it would be cute if naruto deidara gaara and sasori went somewhere and naruto and deidara got hit on and sasori and gaara got jealous! anyway plz hurry with the next chapter!
SaNgO-ShIpPo chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
I loved it and I wanna know what's next!XD
Solarfox6 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
i luv it :3
mangamaniacgurl chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
...ops... I just realized that I forgot to review 'Forgotten Children'...

Poor Sasori...! He went five years without getting laid for a guy who doesn't love him... o.o wow... that sounded really bad when I said it... but when you read this story, it's actually makes sense. If this story hadn't been so well-written, I probabally would be thinking something along the lines of "What the hell? Sasori doesn't deserve this!" But Deidara's just so easy to love... and you know that SasoDei is going to happen eventually. So it's all good~~ I can't wait for the next chapter!
DarklyLight chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Omg! WHAT'S THE NEXT PART? WAH I WANNA KNOW! I luved Forgotten children, and I luv this one also! update extremely soon please!

~Anialis