Reviews for Sleep
mamika chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
that was fun. I especially liked the mixed feelings of fai when not being able to fall asleep XD
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
haha loved both parts... :)
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aww, this was so sweet. I especially love the part where Kurogane misunderstands the meaning of 'sleep', that was hilarious. You portrayed them really nicely and I can't help hoping tsubasa really will end this way...Anyway, excellent job and thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction.
poutergeist chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
.love. more love for you. hahaha. your fic made me delirious. sorry.
applepielover chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I like the dialogue at the end. XD Good job on character interaction and word choice.

"…And you look so tired sometimes that I think an afternoon nap is just we need for both of us.”" I believe "what" should be between just and we.

Another mistake I made. Found out that lacing (in word usage) is correct. I apologize again. ;;
Celare chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
"And what a wonderful ass it is." Wow, I burst out laughing. That is definitely something Fai would say. This was adorable. XD
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
LMFAO! Kuro-puu you pervert! That was absolutely adorable! I loved it (even though I totally got confused by the ending). Great job!
Ren Spencer chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Hm, I thought I already reviewed this... oh well.

GENIUS! Complete and utter genius! I bow to you ingenuity!
Abbey chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw,that was good! I enjoyed it, especially the last part. That was just so funny.
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hahahahahah! Oh my! That certainly was amusing...

Kuro-perv certainly does have a dirty mind...but I suppose it'd only get worse with Fai around

As for my guess on the last chapter, was Fai drinking Kuro-chans blood?

Someone you know chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
The end was a little... interesting. It was a really good story though. I really liked it. :)
Hypothetical Berry chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
XDD Perviness is good! *dead from laughter*
Violet Horizon chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I want to sleep under a sakura tree! Sounds peaceful and nice. Anyways the last bit...I have a feeling on what part Fai was talking about and I hopped it wasn't what my weird mind was thinking O.o. Well besides that part, the rest was sweet well the entire fic is sweet, another cute fic that you created!-