Reviews for Birds of a Feather
writestyle chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Loving the story so far, which means...UPDATE SON!
CrazyChickChels chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
This story is pure awesome so far

I seriously can't wait to read more

Please update soon x
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Love this story! I can't wait to see how you get Jonathan out of prison. Update as soon as you can!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
First Lady Lestat chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Poor Sakura, I hope It all turns around for her
TheVolta chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
At one point you refer to Harvey Dent as Gotham City's "Defense Attorney." Harvey Dent is the District Attorney.
IowaAmbroseGirl chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
I'm really interested in how Sakura and Joker's relationship will effect this story not to mention the fact that she's w/Crane, but she has a kid w/him too. Your 1st story was really go and this one seems to be just as good. I can't wait for the next chapter! *adds 2 her story alert list*
Klarika chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Very, very nice.
First Lady Lestat chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Love it, love it, love it, I really hope this will be a real Crane/Sakura/Joker fic with the three of them recking havac together, as usual can't wait for more
moony chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
really really like the story

cant wait for the joker to show up :D

please update as fast as possible :)

xx
First Lady Lestat chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
As always love this story, and still, I hope Sakura lives this time around, can't wait for the Joker to make his appearence.
Honeycomb314 chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
good so far, I can't wait for you to write the Joker into this little senario
First Lady Lestat chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
I love this, please don't kill off Sakura she is one of the best OC's I have read in a long while
First Lady Lestat chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I remember this and I love that you are continuing it, keep up the good work
Amber chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Wow, this story is AMAZING. I've read the first one, and this sequal is just as good, if not, better. I love the small references to Batman and Crane in this chapter, they were making me laugh, P. O! If you don't have any names for the baby girl, I've got a few suggestions: Abigail, Layla, Clara, Jade, Juliette, Isabella, Alyssa, Grace, Jessica, Lillian (reminds me of Cillian *wink*), and there's ALOT more where those came from.
BurnedSaladKitty chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Hey! I finished reading your BoaF story last night, and read this one today! I gotta say I was pretty astounded on how well-written and tasteful this story is. Sakura isn't a fairy-princess, and I'm very pleased to see Jonathan portrayed accurately. I really have a serious crush on him, he is...oddly adorable. ;

ANYWAY. I really love this fic, please continue your great writing!

P.S.: Considered any baby names yet for Sakura's munchkin? XP