Reviews for New Kid on the Block
Me chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Lalalalalalala lulululululu lluuvv it:)3. Sorry... I got a little too happy. Anyway I gues you already figured out that I l-o-v-e this story so far...
Lily chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Hey... Can you please like update REALLY soon, I've been waiting for years, literally for 4 years! for the next chapter... So I would like it if you hurry it up a bit :D btw I LOVE THIS STORY 3 :) keep writing!
iloveemmettbear chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
LOVE IT. Are you still writing it? Hope so!
Ana laughs chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Rosalie drives a BMW m6 convertible, with a leather interior, it's absolutly gorgous and is my dream car!
missgelg chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
i luv the story and your right rose does have red converitable
Kaito Kuroba's Mistress chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Grr. I see you havent updated in like seventytwo YEARS! I like your story. keep going!
IAmCullenized chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
pretty cool, so far! plz read my stories in return 3!
fsjdhnh chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
love it!
lauracullen125 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
pretty committee? no offence but wad up with that? (great story so far btw XD)
Bella chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
fab story. you are a great writer. im pretty sure rosalies car isnt a mercedes... i think its a BMW. not that it really matters. UPdate soon please! xo
Julianna Vladimir chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Wow that was interesting I didn't expect Edward to ask her to dinner I thought they would have to shop with Alice I wonder what shell say...anyway AWESOME chapter I hope you post another soon!
AvrilSays chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
Seems lke a great story so forward to the next chapter.
Twilight-Forever95 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
ahh, im excited. awesome chapter

-TF95
Tamara C.E chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Oh ]

lawl.

hawt bella n' edward? teehee

x. please update
Abby69L chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
They have a date, and they met in the mall. That was amazing.

I love buying, my father says I don't need any of the things I buy almost everyday, but I've always thought I do.

I can't wait for the date!

Luv ya, Abby