Reviews for Little Merman
Wendy bird chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
You should really finish this. Its quite good.
lottaluv66 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Are you going to finish because I liked it
QueenOfSuperheroes chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OMG, I love this story. I also love the Little Mermaid, and this was a great remake of it. Anyways I so can't wait till the next chapter is posted!
Vellacora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
AH How cute I want to read more, I like how you didn't make him sing cuz that would be kinda awkward XD. Garth with a tail...hot XD

I also thought it was cool how you made Roy a prince this time!

Wuv the Playfulness*
Blondielocks In Space chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
your going to keep writing this i hope? i really like it your writing is very good and i love the new spin you have on this old story. thank you for posting chap 1 and i hope thers more to come!
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh what a great start. Good fairy cross overs are hard to find and so are good roy/garth stories so I hope you update soon.

The whole time I read this story I kept think of the the song "part of that world..." lol keep up the good work.

DL
writteninhaste chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love this - great twist on a classic fairytale. Please tell me that this one isn't going to follow the lines of Hans Christian Anderson and end in tears. I really want to see Garth and Roy get a happy ending. Please update soon.
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This has to be the single most brilliant idea I have ever seen for a RoyxGarth fic ever! I like the creative changes you made to the story too, very nice! Please update soon! and don't forget your other fic Schools and Skirts. I'm still waiting... Please? :(
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
very good! I had fun reading this

can't wait for the next chappie
village girl no. 3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh..me likey!

cant wait for the next update...hmm i wonder if garth will sing?
SymbolicDeacon chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Yay! Who can't resist Roy/Garth! I hope you update this soon...

...

really soon please?
A Forgotten Ghost chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Sqwee. x3 Another RoyxGarth fic! For some reason I always liked the stories following fairytales. XD Anyway, update soon!

Ghost
Xment2bursX chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Guh, this is such a kickass idea. I cant believe no ones done it yet. But yay that you did. It works so well in your style, too. I'm oddly curious of who Garth's other -two, is it?- brothers are lol.

But, yush, cant wait for the next part!

x
Moonlit Lightning chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hans Christian Anderson is doing gymnastics in his grave.

Nice job.
Chocohip2000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
A shout out? FOR ME! *tearsofjoy* Oh, ferretgirl, you're awesome!

I love the 'disney abuse' warning. That made me laugh out loud and I almost woke up my parents. xD

I'm anticipating for the rest, so keep it up! 8D I'm an excited, spazzy panda! *dance dance*