Reviews for Burnout
tenjounotora chapter 1 . 7/3
Aww, that was so sweet!
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
good job! this was an interesting way of looking at how john must have felt on five but now that i think about it, it makes a lot of sense. good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Fantastic, I hated to see this one end!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
wow, how about that! i know for sure that the others would do exactly the same _ but still it doesn't surprise me that john reacted the first
thundever1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great story, brilliant interactions and characterisations, very sweet.
scifigirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I haven't reviewed to any story in ages! But i had to on this one as i would really like to read another chapter. Pretty Please?
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That - was awesome! :)

Really, great work.
Math Girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Quite a lovely story, vividly written. Well done :)

C.
Bluegrass chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Good to see you back and yeah, so know what you mean about real life pulling you away. Created a nice amount of angst with this one, both in John's fear for his brother and Scott's fear and worry for his own situation.
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aaw! That was very sweet! I was worried for a moment that they wouldn't manage to get to safety in time, what with Scott being so injured and all. Your use of description and dialogue was well balanced, and it really helped to set the scene. I could picture the whole thing perfectly, and that shows what a good writer you are. Another story similar to - or following - this one, perhaps?

Anway, a fantastic piece of work, and one you should be proud of! Well done!
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Boo-yah! You're back! And with a great little one shot too. Loved the emotions in this one. Scott's pain, fear at being alone, fear of having his brother in danger and then relief. John's concern and fear as well.

You paint pictures when you write, allowing the reader to see and hear the story. Fantastic job.

XOXOXO Me
Kate Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aww! I love stories like this about the two brothers - Scott & John. I love your thunderbird stories, and I hope that we will be seeing more and more of them soon!

That was such in depth, and caught me from the first word. A burning building around them, agonizing pain in the eldest brother's body then being rescued by John.

Loved it.
itslinadarling chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was really sweet! I loved it. John is my absolute favortie brother. Write another story soon! Hehe.'

Pinkyy
mshobgoblinxyahoo.co.uk chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Welcome back!

An excellent piece full of emotion, action and great descriptions.

I enjoyed the 'brotherly' bond you gave them, as it was very well protrayed in this story.

Loved it!