Reviews for Little Miss Scully
Extremis chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was HILARIOUS. Not going to lie. :)
Jas chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Loves D
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Just xD !

How good to see, freaks are widespread all over the world! (I say 'freak' in a loving way)

We'll take over the world; let's have "Little Miss Scully" as our starting signal! ;) Thanks for posting, a hearty laugh can make one's day! )
Alien Lover chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
LIKE HELL DO I WANT YOU TO DO MORE! Do I look stupid? I love this! MORE, MORE!

Soz, I'm a bit hyper currently, X-files overload...but seriously, MORE!
ayesis chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Cute.
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OMG!

hahahaha
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
LOL! Really cute! Keep writing more xf nursery rhymes! Well done! Now please go watch the x files movie again and again so their profits will go up and David will get his chance at making a part 3! No lie! He says he wants to do a third movie but we gotta let our fav. actors/agents know that we still love them and want to believe! LOL!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow. that has to be the shortest thing I've ever read. Makes no sense, but it's funny. And, I would read more nursery rhymes if you wrote them.
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
LOL! It WAS to short! I was expecting more, nevertheless yes you should try more nursery rhymes! LOL
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
OMG alright... I have one question...

Where the hell did you pull that one from and why?

well ok that's two
Mr. Shoe's Friend chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
LMFAO!

That was so freakin random!

one thing though...you missed the r on the second 'her'...just thought I'd let ya know :P

anywho...*faves* D
chlark4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ok, this is um...different. I like it, very interesting. Keep it up. Nursery rhymes are different and different is good. Great job.