Reviews for The Last Days of the Warrior
PriestessOfFreya chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
I love it. It's better than Gt. And i totally see them like that when they get older.:)
mjmusiclover chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
aww such a beautifully well written fic :D:D
JanellaBround chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Hello!

Very good fanfic, I loved it. It was a little sad.

keep writing!
sparklesyaoi chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
AMAZING please right more! :3
brolly501 chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
good story i liked it
Sakura123 chapter 11 . 8/29/2008
Hey, sorry for the delay in reviews.

Overall this was a really great story. I loved how you handled Vegeta going to face Goku, almost from everyone else's point of view; I seriously expected them to duke it out for some odd reason when I was reading the description of their "dispute". And Chi-Chi's impaitences was a riot (so glad she got a happy reunion with her husband).

Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
Tony-El chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
I liked this story a lot. It was simple and pretty much how I think Goku would like to go, or in large battle. I hope you make sequel with Gohan and Goten along with Vegeta, etc... Goku watching from above. Well done.
Saiya-jin Supa Senshi chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
it was a pleasure to read, keep up the good work!

i'm looking forward to the sequel in which vegeta arrives in otherworld already! :p

Thank you for crafting such a brilliant story.
Aizou chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
I can actually say that was a perfect ending, loved it!

So sweet, yet very in character, just like their reunion after Goku's recovery from the heart virus (I see how you reflected that in him spinning her round, really nice ).

You should be proud of this story and I'm looking forward to more from you!
Aizou chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
A very beautifully written chapter; serene and touching.

I really like the symbolism and felt it fitted in well with your plot.

The last paragraph ended the scene nicely and I will be looking forward to reading the reunion!
GingaGiri-Giri chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. ...I'm about to start bawling. No joke...
Hel14 chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Wonderful story. Made me cry nearly the whole time, because it was very realistic. You do a great, great job here. I didn' find any OOC ; maybe Vegeta crying, but as you're saying he cried on Namek, so...

Thank you, really.

Hel

ps : I hope you understand, because I'm french and I nearly can't write in english. Sorry.

ps : poor Kai ! ;-)
Aizou chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Haha that's just like ChiChi...

You can hardly blame her though, can you? After all, she's finally going to see her precious husband again!

I really like the last paragraph of this chapter and I think the idea of Goku bonding with the Earth is a good one; you've explained it well and it's touching how the Earth is going to miss the great warrior that was Son Goku.
Saiya-jin Supa Senshi chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
very bueautiful

i liked vegeta's and goku's conversation, that was a well done piece. Keep it going like this.
Aizou chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Short, but necessary - meaning I didn't mind that it was short.

I think you ended the chapter on a good note and I like Gohan's thoughts, how any limits were set by himself.

Where you said "dead panned 18", I thought that was spot on because she so rarely puts expression into her voice.