Reviews for Unstable Ground
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I hope you continue this, I really like where its going! Interesting and apt inner monologue of Barret's. And I think it would be really cool if he and Seph were friends!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hm, interesting.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Interesting how you wrote Barrets thoughts toward Sephiroth. Your writing is awesome. Keep up the good work!
Kira2Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
so god! you have to update soon. i love this universe that you created. all the stories are so great. im so excited about all of them.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is a cool idea, I'm hoping you'll continue with this!

-Spark
Alexis4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Sigh. You write such good stories. I see its been a while since you've updated this one but you've been writing lots of other stuff too. Still, I hope this one isn't abandoned? I see lots of potential here and I'm kinda curious to see what happens. Another great job as usual.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I totally sympathize with Seph being unable to talk things over with Barret. Gosh, that would be so frustrating! XD

Denzel's totally playing a PSP, isn't he? XD And aw, Seph and Cloud just don't know the awesomeness of video games! ...Though thinking of all the repetitive sounds CC makes, I think I kinda understand how it would get annoying. XD

LOL Zack and potatoes. And visiting a potato plant. XD Has he tried sweet potatoes? They make the most awesome dishes ever.

Ooh, I never knew Tifa ran a dojo before! That's so cool. Whatever happened to it?

Aw, that's cute that Marlene has a pony.

I really like how this is starting! It was awesome seeing things from Barret's point of view. And poor Denzel... It would really be unnerving to be in a situation that was so much like the plate falling in Midgar!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Psst - Marlene's father's name is Dyne, not Dane.

I loved, loved, LOVED Barret's introspection towards the beginning in regards to Sephiroth. I definitely get the feeling that he'd trust Cloud's judgment, but disagree with it regardless.

And wow, Zack being all excited about potatoes. XD I could not love him more, okay.

And aww, the bit about Denzel at the end... poor kid. I like the idea of him trying so hard to emulate Cloud and the grownups not really wanting him to fight and all that.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Potato state! xD; Oh, Zack you little cutie...
Totally Renegade chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Just exactly how many plot bunnies do you own? I swear, I can't take my eyes off my email for more than a second before you've got a knew story up. Great job on this one, I see it's a bit of a variation-Sephiroth and Barret this time. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. -Wolf
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
heh. Potatoes. There is actually a ridiculous amount of ways to prepare them...

And I'm interested in Denzel's backstory...

If he comes to an understanding with sephiroth, perhaps he can learn from him, too? Next thing everyone knows it'll become a daily ritual. XD
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Once again, I am awed by your writing abilities. I used to despise Final Fantasy fics and look what you did: you converted me. All your Final Fantasies are brilliantly written and I can't wait for this to get updated.

And meanwhile, I am eagerly awaiting for the story involving Alister-nii, Raphael-nii, and Vaa-chan...but I'll save that for another time.

I love how Zack was so enthusiastic over his potatoes *thinks of Zack standing on a pile of potatoes cackling madly*. And the way Sephiroth was...I've never seen/played Final Fantasy, but I can already tell he's in character. I have read nearly all your FF fics, but I think this is the first one with a review for it...

Anyhoo, keep up the good work!

Kohakuhime of Konoha
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved the mention of the video game sounds driving Seph crazy; I can totally see the look on his face! And LOL at "Zack and his potatoes"! I love the lighthearted beginning; knowing what lies ahead makes for a great contrast.

And I liked reading about Barret's introspection. He knows he ca trust Seph, and yet... Oh, and changing the mood with "Seph, you made a joke!" worked perfectly! Zack's intrinsic good mood is so wonderful to read! Yay at the Domino reference!

And, ooh... small earthquake... very nice foreshadowing!