Reviews for Champion
Hali Morst chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Gosh dangit, you're making me fall in love with Martin again. I'll leave a better review when I can actually see my keyboard (It's 1:30 AM now), but just know that you're seriously making me reconsider having a male main character. Gah, that smile kills me.
luvondarox chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Is there any chance you might resume this story? It's fabulous so far.
Kea Renee chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
I saw your pen name over in the DA area and thought it looked familiar so i looked at your profile. Good thing I did, for I enjoyed this story very much. Mass Effect, Oblivion, and Dragon Age... bad endings to good games. But then, not all things can have a happy ending.
allymcg777 chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
no... how could you? 'sobs' I thought maybe if I really tried I could forget! But.. now I remember.
Jordy Trent chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already, since it's one of my favourites...it's a beautiful condensed telling of the main quest, written in a very concise style but with highly effective details and descriptions. It just goes to show, not all MQ stories need to be really long.

Martin and the unnamed Champion are characterised really well, as are the lesser chars like Jauffre and Camoran. It's all great. I'll definitely read it again.

Excellent use of language.
D chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
I laughed out loud at this. I loved it. YES.
Merlin's Phox chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Awesome story! I especially love how you used the present tense, I always find that really hard... The humour added on Jauffre's part was very well done as well.. made me laugh out loud -

Thanks for a great read!
RavenBaraq chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Oh, wow. I never actually played the main story in Oblivion, mostly because I knew it had a sad ending, but this was really good. Even if the ending is sad, it is a very good story and I really like how you wrote it - giving just enough detail to let the reader not be totally lost but not so much as to lose the feel of the romance. And, by the way, I love how you write romance. It isn't cheesy or lame or awkward. It's just... good. Great job. I really enjoyed this story. :)
Jade R. Raven chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story! I love the way it's written to be relatable to pretty much any female Oblivion character (at least, the ones who love Martin :P) I also loved the frequent humour. Jauffre and Baurus were amazing!

Going to check what else you've written now...thanks for this story; it really is a diamond in the rough of Oblivion fanfics :)
OMGeodude chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I couldn't remember if I'd reviewed this or not the last time I read it. I don't think I did, but I DID forget to add it to my favorites.
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
Wow. This was really fantastic, I must say- you have really great imagery in your descriptive language. And I did like the end, especially because happy ends are usually very hard to pull off with poignancy. Also, good choice on the choice of the hero's personality. Overall, congrats!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
Wow, I loved this story! It's probably the best one that I've read so far in the whole Oblivion section. What I ejoyed most of all was how you made the character relatable to everyone who had played that game (or atleast played using a female character lol) I played Oblivion as a female and reading this story somehow made it seems like I was seeing the game through it my character's eyes. Is that strange? Anyway, I would love to read more of your Oblivion stories in the future if you plan on writing any. GREAT JOB! I'm adding it to my favorites!
Rastaban Bright chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
That was an awesome story (:
Rastaban Bright chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
I remember that part. I died the first two times I came out of the gate, thought the third time would be lucky, died again, but survived the fourth.

:D
Rastaban Bright chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Oh, she's a captain thunderclap just like me XD
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »