Reviews for Champion
Rastaban Bright chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
I remember that part. I died the first two times I came out of the gate, thought the third time would be lucky, died again, but survived the fourth.

:D
Rastaban Bright chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Oh, she's a captain thunderclap just like me XD
Rastaban Bright chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
I love the way you don't drawl out every quest. It's so much better written this way.

I'm personally not a fan of present tense, but you have pulled it off marvelously, nice work!
Rastaban Bright chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I really liked the part where she says all the places she has found but that she can't find his faith for him. I really liked that bit (:
Artemis400 chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
O.O Wow. SO super good! This was incredible - a new favourite of mine without a doubt. ... Just wow. I would award you some magickal item if I could. .

Artemis400
masqueradewitch chapter 10 . 9/9/2008
I have read this twice, and it is beautiful. Just enough humor and romance in the mix. Maybe you could tackle a Shivering Isles arc next?
Brian Edmonds chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
this is the first and only review I've written so far. All I can really say is that you are an excellent writer who made me sit and read the entire work in one sitting... I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to see more work from you in the future.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Yeah, I agree with the happy ending. It would have sounded forced and rough. Would they have married and lived happily ever after...with child? Cliche, I think (although the pitiful romantic inside me wishes it were so, haha). Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this line: "he would have been Emperor, and she was, after all, a thief and an assassin and a commoner." It's simple, really, but I keep rereading it to myself for some reason. Great story, and I'm sad to see it's end. Here's to many more beautiful stories like this.
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
this is a great story, even if the ending made me sad... but i loved every bit of it and i look forward to more from you :)
DappyCat chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Thank You! Thank You! I am honored and flattered. Aww, that was really sweet and romantic. It's good that they at least get to be together for the time being before... bad things happen. :(

And congrats, you've done it again! You allowed the chapter to flow smoothly with some much enjoyed Fluffiness and Love, and then topped it off nicely with a quick moment of comedy from Baurus and Jauffre peaking in on our little couple, hehe. :)

I'll be on my Oblivion craze starting today, since I just got back from my short little getaway that I had been to for the past few days. I'm going to have to beat EVERYTHING on there including Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine. It's going to be tough, but I think I'll be able to handle it. Looking forward to the last two chapters!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Poor Jauffre. They guy never gets a break. )

This was a nice chapter. It was a good change of pace for your Hero character, who must be exhausted and is still recovering from a Daedroth attack (I really don't like those things, hahaha). I think this prepares the readers for what's to come.
madori chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
BRILLIANT!

Keep up the good work :-)
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Ah I love this so much! Which is strange because I'm not usually a fan of the present tense. But this is lovely and I'm really looking forward to the next update! :D
DappyCat chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I'm...I'm almost at a loss for words. She's not the only one giddy with happiness over here. LOVE IT!

Lol, that made me laugh SO hard when I read it for some reason,

''We're not looking'', someone shouts. ''Don't mind us!''

Haha, classic! Oh man, you absolutely HAVE to update ASAP. Where I am right now it's really late, but I just HAD to R&R your new chapters before I went to sleep. I'm also looking forward as to what's going to happen with the rest of your fanfic. Just ADORABLE!
DappyCat chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
YES! She finally did it. She finally admitted that she loves Martin, and said it right to him! I can just imagine the look on his face when she said that. Dang, I wish had those little ''Emotions'' faces that Deviant Art has. I have a face in mind that would fit perfectly with Martin's expression.

Anyways, yeah I like this one a LOT. :) I will read this next chapter and I will of course review that one as well. I will definitely be following this story till the very end because... well... it's just too good to stop!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »